Thursday, December 27, 2007

Random Post but still, I'm loved :)

Oh my! I wanna share! I had so much fun yesterday! haha.

I was just calling newcomers in the cg and I had so much fun talking to one of them! You know, Daddy really renewed my mind. Not sure about you but sometimes I'll tend to think when I call them = listen to them and encourage them. But this time round, it's totally the opposite can. I met someone who walks her walk with God and awesome! haha. So much fun.

Now I have a secret pal! haha. We said that we will not make plans to meet till like one day somehow DaddyGod make our paths cross, literally. hehe. SO fun can! haha.

I really love the fellowship I had with her. Things that she said really brought me back to basic. I love the soundness I hear when she share. I super love this one part when she shared, "when you are at the lowest, what will pull you up wouldn't be the experiences you had with God. but the Word of God." Yes, DaddyGod would always grace our lives with experiences with Him and HE is real but our hope cannot be based upon experiences because HIS Word is truth. :)

Jesus is THE way. He isn't a method; He is THE method.

So cool can. Just wanna meditate on Jesus being with me. Jesus gracing me with HIS WORD. :) I've been so loved. :D

-----------------

Oh my. I only managed to blog the above when I was in office. haha. Feeling kinda tired but decided that I shan't hold my post no more! haha. Because before long it'll be new year. keke.

:) Daddy, add days to my life and life to my days. :)

haha. I've been wanting to blog about my past 1 year. How it has been a really awesome journey I took. Jesus, this year was really a year of new beginnings for me. Began to learn that without Jesus I'm really nothing. :) I am so looking forward to camps!! Because I remember when HM6ix ended, we thought all the hypes have come to an end but I heard someone share, "just when you thought HM has ended; it has actually just started.".

Super loved can. :)

This year I bumped into failures.
This year I realised that God is really ALIVE and interesting in the things of my life.
This year I saw that Daddy is in control, always. hehe.
This year I let go of my dreams; only to be reminded of it again by Daddy Himself.

Today was really cool. haha. Because I bought gifts for 2 of my colleagues. Being not very prepared, I went into office and just tell Daddy, "make sure they don't come in till I put the gift on their tables k.". It's just like a causal remark but Daddy took it and make it happen can. They really never come in till I placed the gift on both their tables. And when I return back to my seat and was sitted comfortably, both of them walked in at the same time! haha.

Jesus, let my confidence rest in You and what Your Word says.
You are awesome in this place. :)

haha. Random Post but still, I'm loved. :)