Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been Loved by Hunky

haha. Yes. I've been loved by my Hunky. :)

Last week was quite a week for me. It was some emotion roller-coaster I went through that man, I didn't enjoy at all. haha.

But Hunky still showed Himself faithful. :)

Went for Arrow, was prayed over and cried like a boo-boo baby.

Even till now I can't point a finger at what was really wrong but I like what today's Daily Devotion by church said,

'God says to you, “Don’t focus on trying to control your rebellious teenager. Instead, seek first My kingdom, which is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Be conscious of the righteousness you have as a gift from My Son... And as you seek first God’s kingdom, and follow His righteousness, peace and joy, the abundance within you will flow out and become a reality in your circumstances. (Matthew 6:33) You will find that God has not only taken care of what is troubling you, but has also added blessings to you...'

But how? "Be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins and problems. Listen to anointed teaching and preaching that remind you of how righteous you are because of the perfect sacrifice of Christ."

You know I suddenly realise my question asked had been answered again. :) Favor. :)

In my previous post I asked:- Anyway, have you ever felt like you wanna know Jesus on a whole new dimension? ... But my question is, how?

And you know what? The next day when I was serving I got the answer. Just that it didn't sink that deep. :) Was talking to one of them who were serving, asking her what did pastor Benjamin preached and pastor talked about people who were zealous for God but without knowledge. *Not sure if that's exactly what pastor preached but that's what I caught from what the sister shared. :)*

And praise Jesus. Was listening to sermon yesterday and pastor mentioned the above as well. :) Then pastor Benjamin went on to say that to know Jesus more is to use the gift of righteousness? haha. I forgot this part but I know it's about the gift of righteousness. Having the heart revelation that my righteousness is a gift; I can't earn it, I can only believe what HE did and receive it humbly.

After which I have been listening to sermon on Righteousness and today's devotion is yet another confirmation. I like the part about listening to anointed preaching and teaching.

Listening to anointed teaching and preaching doesn't just belong to the "super-spiritual" but it's yours, child of God! Because Jesus' death have given you the kingdom of God within you and it is to YOUR advantage that you find out your inheritance.

Something that Han shared last week after Arrow dinner caught my heart again. He wasn't talking to me but I was there. He shared about listening to the Word and how it is the spirit who catches it. Suddenly it just drop into my heart to keep on keeping on listening to the sermon.

Jesus just never stops loving.

He opened my eyes to see how blessed I am despite the boo-boo I felt inside due to emotion roller-coasters. He showed me how much favor He had showered me with; such love and wings of protection He has covered me with. The love of the sisters and brothers. The length (literally) people go just to love me. Jesus, it is undeserved. Only You know how those winks lifted me and showed me Your goodness once again. :)

I am a ben-gen and I shall enjoy the blessings as a ben-gen.
Being loved by my Big Brother who does everything for me. Undeserved, overflowing, all of Grace. :) Grace is ... Jesus. :)

Jesus, I know I can never stop You from loving me. :)