Monday, August 13, 2007

New Season...

haha. It's a new season - new people, new environment. Yet the same Jesus who loves me still - every minute, every second.

haha. I felt insecured. And Daddy is still faithful. :)

Psalm 91:4b (NASB)
... His faithfulness is a shield and bulwark.

Was reading Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado when I woke up. I didn't read the entry for today but started from where the bookmark was. The first one was about the Love of God but what really caught me was the second entry I read. It was for July 17 - God, Your Guardian. haha.

Love this part - "A mother bird sat exposed to the rain, her wing extended over her baby who had fallen out of the nest. The fierce storm prohibited her from returning to the tree, so she covered her child until the wind passed." So beautiful. haha.

Anyway the verse for this entry is
Psalm 91:4a (NKJV)
He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge...

:D One of the first thoughts I had when I read it was, how come the mother bird only got one baby? haha. But it's very beautiful when I thought of it. It's personalised. Even for one sheep, the Good Shepherd would leave the 99 for that one.

Our answer is found at the cross - where Jesus stretched out His hands, having carried all my sins and shame, today HIS glory covers me. And because it is Finished, today He sits down at Daddy's right hand. And where He is, I am. Because Big Eagle would not leave baby eagle outside and go into Daddy's presence alone. He came to bring me in.

If it's not finished, He would not sit down.

Ruth 3:18 (NKJV)
Then she said, "Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man will not rest until he has concluded the matter this day."

Jesus is THE Man. He will not rest till He has concluded the matter. And because it is FINISHED, He sat down at Daddy's right hand.

If today you are still unsure if Daddy wanna bless you, look to the cross. The cross said it all.

Romans 8:32 (NKJV)
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

:D Thank You Jesus. :) For me, You came. :)

haha. I wanted to share about the protection of Jesus that I saw but it kinda changed as I was typing. haha.

It IS Finished! :D