Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thank You for today. :)

=D I had fun today. hehe. I went for praise & worship with the NUS people and I really really enjoyed myself. hehe.

Daddy, thank You for being faithful. Thank You for being there. :)

Daddy, thank You for the Kingdom friendships. haha. Daddy, thank You for all that You've done and all that You are gonna do. hehe. Thanks for making me feel special and loved. :)

Was tired while on the way home but it was such pleasant tiredness. It's sweet to my soul knowing that it's all so beautiful. haha. Love You Daddy. :)

Some knew that I was going through a rough patch. And yes it seemED so tough but Daddy, thanks for being sweet. haha.

Oh YEA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE! DaddyGod bless and propser you so much more. And the whole nation shall come to Jesus, Soon. In Jesus' name, amen. hehe.

It's amazing when we choose to just worship Jesus. :)