Friday, April 20, 2007

God is GoOd

hehe. Daddy, I love You. We shall continue to write love stories that would be for generations to see. (:

Daddy, You are confirming it. Dreams that We had are coming to pass. Dreams that We talked about You brought back once again to my remembrance by Your Holy Spirit. Jesus, it shall come to pass so fast and the world would see it, in amazement of You and Your awesome finished work.

Daddy, thank You for being Good. Thank You O God that You are good. haha. Jesus, I thank You that Your goodness and mercy surrounds me like a shield and a crown. (: hehe.

Daddy, thank You for placing people in the dept to make me feel at home. Daddy, I thank You that You are constantly providing and You are ever merciful and ever providing. hehe. Daddy, thanks for being faithful to remove the burden and putting in the fun factor. haha. Daddy, let this lips of Yours be such bearer of Good news.

Daddy, boldness. Daddy, favor. Daddy, more of Jesus. (:

Giving thanks to You because YOU are good and YOUR mercy endures forever.
haha. So fun because I was just reading the bible a bit just now and this verse appears. Just like Daddy reminding me again that He is good, ALL the time. haha.

Seeing Jesus, the Author and Finisher of faith. He gave us the ground and the strength to believe and He is the one who carries out the miracle. I love what was shared in the Faith to Faith devotion for today. haha. As I just rest in His presence doing what He impresses me to, Holy Spirit would take over and flavor in the supernatural. (:

Your rejoicing over me is my greatest assurance and strength. (: Jesus IS my Righteousness.

God - THE Good.

hehe. Loves.