Saturday, March 17, 2007

Munching (part 1)

heh heh. It's talking time!! haha. I'm very happy today and I can't stop rambling on when I talk to DadGod so decided to share it here. Anyway, it has also been some time since I last shared. hehe.

Wanna thank God for Jesus and His finished work.
Wanna thank DadGod for divine appointment (not sure if that's the right word to use but simply Qarah). :)
Wanna thank DadGod for Holy Spirit. haha. Because it's fun having the Holy Spirit with me. Was reading John 16 today and suddenly I just feel so blessed to have the Holy Spirit with me.

hur hur. Thank DadGod that the work of Jesus had brought me into communion with Him and even Jesus Himself found strength in the presence and the communion with DadGod.

John 16:32 (NKJV)
Indeed the hour is coming, yes, has now come, that you will be scattered, each to his own, and will leave Me alone. And yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.

haha. I love the article that was shared in the solidrock march 2007 magazine, The Passion Of The Christ - Why?.

I feel Daddy is like really increasing my capacity to receive from Him and seeing Him as a Big God who really wanna give. haha. Before I go into that, I wanna share a part of the article that caught me - That dying thief refreshed Jesus' heart when he put himself under the fountain of His blood.

It is so beautiful. To me it is simply so beautiful. When I read this, I just saw myself under this fountain that just keeps flowing and flowing with the ever cleansing power of His blood. That if I ever sin, immediately this blood would wash over me and tell me, "Don't worry. This sin has been paid for by the blood of Jesus. You don't have to be condemned because another has been condemned for you."

haha. I don't know about you but I'm truly grateful that I can enjoy the goodness and blessings of God everyday, even when I blow it or when I sin. No, not because DadGod swept all the sins under the carpet and just acted like nothing happened but because of the finished work of Christ.

Proverbs 16:6 (NKJV)
In mercy and truth atonement is provided for iniquity;
And by the fear of the LORD one departs from evil.

Isaiah 25:1 (NKJV)
O LORD, You are my God.
I will exalt You,
I will praise Your name,
For You have done wonderful things;
Your counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.

haha. Verses to munch on. (:

I love it that we are brought back to remember that our conviction is based on the Word of God that changes not. That we do not go by experiences but really by what the Word of God says. Doesn't that make you wanna search out all the bible promises and what the bible says? It sure does for me. (:


Righteousness of God,
Margy