Friday, February 09, 2007

Rocher with Love, from Dad.


lols. The pic is so cool because if you look carefully, you would see a heart shape due to the reflection of the light, with a cross in the middle. :))

Amazing right? This was the pic I got after I told Daddy to make sure I get a beautiful pic. haha.

Daddy's good because I saw rocher at 7-Eleven just now but I didn't buy. Then when my mama got home, she placed this box of rocher on the table!! Woohoo~ And I love ferrero rocher. haha.

I love what pastor preached today. There were things that were like confirmation and I really love it when pastor shared that our lives are lived for the glorification of Christ. We live not for ourselves no more but now we live for Christ, for Jesus' glory. Woohoo~

2 Corinthians 5:14-15
14 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died;
15 and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

Okay. Need to go eat some stuff le. Hungry. I'll be back~ haha!

margy rest margy, in the embrace of your loving Savior.