Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Faithful Dad. :D

haha. Praise Jesus for His faithfulness. :D

I just had my Business Development final presentation and Daddy is SO faithful. Daddy really made me look so great and yeap, it's really Him! All glory to Jesus. haha.

I was like so nervous and stress on Thursday and so was I yesterday but yesterday was much better than Thursday. It really feels so good to be in the house of God, to just listen to the Word and Love of Jesus, let Jesus wash my feet, when you have nowhere to run to. haha.

And yes! Daddy is faithful. haha. I didn't even prepare much. Yesterday when I was home, I just looked through the slides and prepared for only 1 slide. Though I really felt like getting prepared for ALL the slides, I just know that I should head to bed. haha.

And yes, I kinda went to the presentation room not very prepared yet Daddy made me look so good leh. He made me calm! So cool!!! haha. Praise You Jesus! :D

He has always been so faithful whenever it comes to my presentation and I love Him for that. haha. I mean my faith was so small yet Papa is faithful when I just ask Him to take care of it. haha.

2 Timothy 2:13
If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself.

I really wanna see more of Papa's love for me and I would REST when I just hand over my problems and every areas of my life to Him. haha.

Loves Dad.
You ARE good and You always has been and will be. :D