Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Thanksgiving and Sharing

haha. Yes yes. It's time to share. Need an outflow, need an outflow. Who doesn't need one when Daddy has been graciously pouring into me. haha.

I realised I miss talking about Jesus and just sharing about Him, even with beloveds. So yeap. Here to flow flow flow. haha.

2006 has been a great year. A year where I learn and understand the things of Daddy and 2007 shall be a greater year! haha. Daddy has been good and He will continue to be good. He has confirmed things with me through the preaching of Pastor and that's cool when Dad says things and later it has been confirmed. haha.

Yes Daddy. 2007 shall be a year of Double portion as I Rest. Not only double portion quantity but this double portion comes with Quality! :D A year of greater manifestation of Your glory and goodness. haha. And yes Daddy, and a lot more. Loves. :D

Looking back to 2006, it has indeed been a great year. When I got laid hands upon in HM6ix, one of the leaders said that the journey I took with Jesus has been precious. Indeed it touched my heart when I heard that but I didn't think much about it after that.

But a few days ago as I was thinking about 2006 and giving thanks for all that Dad had done in me and through me, Daddy just open my eyes and made me realised that the journey indeed has been precious, to me and of course to Him. :D

I wanna thank DaddyGod for accelerated relationship with my dad. I wanna thank DaddyGod for a harmonious and loving family. I wanna thank DaddyGod for opening my eyes to the preciousness of relationships. That indeed relationships are eternal and things can't satisfy; material things can't replace these relationships.

2006 has been a year where I learn to humble myself, with Daddy's help. haha. To love correction and Daddy has been good to opening my eyes to see the beauty and love in correction. haha. It might be painful for the flesh but surely it is out of love corrections come, from leaders, from Dad.

HM6ix is indeed wonderful. All the impartation, opening of eyes to see more of Jesus' heart for me. haha. On one cab ride home with a bro, I suddenly realised out of the overflow of Dad, that Daddy loved me so much to prepare me in 2006 for greater things to come.

Because He would not want things to overwhelm me. That's why He wanna establish me in Him, my heart in Him, before greater blessings (especially material blessings) comes. haha. I mean if Dad was to give me A million buck without preparing me and giving me the wisdom to handle the money, I would tell you it's surely not out of love He has given. So yea Dad, let me grow more and more in You and Your Love. :D

haha. Pastor said that year 2007 would be a year where we would realise we have lived simpler but our lives would be more blessed than before. haha. A year of Double portion as we Rest (inwardly, casting all our cares to Daddy as He cares for us).

haha. Yes indeed to rest but Pastor also said, rest doesn't mean you don't plan but as you plan, don't worry. When it starts to worry you, cast it to Daddy. haha.

Maybe in the first place you should have given it to Him and not try to solve it yourself? hehe. Yes Dad, 2007 a year where YOU increase while i decrease. :D

Pastor shared that humility isn't a posture outwardly but it's a posture inwardly. The reliance on Daddy, knowing that He CAN and He WILL. haha.

Oh my. I think I've got a lot to say leh. Daddy, keep me accurate. haha.

Start to see Daddy as a gentle and good God. Jesus, our gentle Shepherd. hehe. It's very amazing because yesterday and today, I read 2 verses about gentleness of Daddy Jesus. :D

Isaiah 40:10-11
10 Behold, the Lord GOD shall come with a strong hand, and His arm shall rule for Him; behold, His reward is with Him, and His work before Him.
11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young.

haha. In the midst of His majesty and glory, He is a gentle Shepherd that leads and love with gentleness. haha. Another verse is also very beautiful. hehe.

2 Samuel 22:36-37
36 "You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great.
37 You enlarged my path under me; so my feet did not slip.

haha. There is a Hope! haha. You ain't walking on narrow path! haha. Daddy ENLARGED your path under you; so that you feet would not slip. :D

Anyway, that was David talking, praise God for deliverance from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. haha. Amazing! Found something. haha.

Reading 2 Samuel 22:1 ... the LORD had delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul.

haha! AMAZING! haha. I was thinking wassup with Saul. Yes we all know he is like mad monster wanna hunt David down. But anyway, I went to check out the meaning of Saul:

Sha'uwl (Strong number 07586) - Saul or Shaul = "desired"

Then I thought, "Okay, maybe I think too much. Maybe he's just one of the like more prominent enemy of David." Then you know what? Daddy is good!! haha. As I went to check under the word origin, it says, pass part of Sha'al (07592).

And Sha'al (07592) means - to ask, enquire, borrow, beg

Hand there is Kaph (3709) which means palm, hand, etc. haha. But the word origin is Kaphaph (3721)

And meaning of Kaphaph is::
  1. to bend, bend down, bow down, be bent, be bowed
    (Qal) to bend down, bow down
    (Niphal) to bow oneself down

haha. The Beloved is delivered from the oppression of having to beg and borrow! haha. We shall lend to many nations but we shall not borrow. Amen. :D

haha. Anyway, anyone know wassup with Qal, Niphal, Piel, Hiphil, etc in the Hebrew language? Can teach me? Thanks. :D

haha. Think I'll stop here. Gonna go lunch and yeap. This is getting a bit long. haha. More to come with all these sharing. Amen. haha.

Blessings.
Margy - Apple of KingDaddy's eyes.