Monday, October 16, 2006

With Jesus.

Hmm.. Haven't been sharing for some time. Sharing as in to just really get soaked up with Jesus and talk bout His beauty and love! hehe. And YEAP!! I wanna SHARE!! haha. Oh man! I love to talk about Jesus. Let that living water within flow flow flow~

Jesus, put people around me that would just be so addicted to You and just love talking about You and Your Word. Thank You Jesus. Jesus, thank You that You kabad me. Jesus, help me to die to self each day. :D Wanna be a Jesus-addict all the days of my life.

We all have a ministry. One that all of us have and enjoy. And that's to behold Jesus and let His Spirit transform us.

2 Corinthians 3:18-4:1
18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1 Therefore, since we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we do not lose heart.

To just sit down and enjoy Him. Though the waves may be roaring, though the boat seems to be shaking, be still and know that Jesus is God.

Yes Lord, despite my feelings, despite my circumstances, I know and I believe You never leave me nor forsake me. I BELIEVE that You've loved me with an everlasting love. Because the grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever.

Yes Jesus, I know You love me, heart me and You take care of me. I am too small to guard everything. I am too weak to hold on to everything. But I thank You that Your love upholds my world and I rest in Your embrace.

Yes Jesus, at the cross Your loved ones and friends were put far away from You so that today I can enjoy my loved ones and friends.
Jesus, I thank You for lovely relationships I share with my family. I thank You for a harmonious family. I thank You for a family that has You as the King of the house. Jesus, I thank You that You are the Captain of my life. :D

haha. Jesus, I thank You that the calling You've placed in my life is coming to pass already. I thank You that You're doing great and mighty things in my life. :D
Oh Jesus, I thank You that this weak flesh is too weak; too weak to bring to pass what You have for me in life. haha. No more self because Jesus is in. Since Jesus is here, why not just rest and let Him take over? WOOHOO~ haha.

Jesus, let my life be for Your glory. Let all that I do be unto the glory of Jesus. Even in my mistakes, let Jesus be glorify. haha! Jesus, thank You that You've placed such a great call in my life. So great that the hell is trembling, devil is crying. haha. So great that the nations are cheering. haha.

Yes Jesus, I thank You for HOLY SPIRIT. My Holy Friend. The Friend that is different from my other friends. The Friend that is closer to me than a brother/sister. Jesus, baby rest in Your embrace. Baby rest in Your love. Baby rest and depend on YOU. haha.

Pastor Chin shared on Saturday that we should not depend even on the measure of wisdom Jesus has given to us but to depend on Jesus Himself. Depend on the Person of Jesus. Jesus is made unto us wisdom and righteousness and sanctification and redemption.

Jesus is my Wisdom, not the amount of bible knowledge I have.
Jesus is my Righteousness, not the number of hours I pray in tongues.
Jesus is my sanctification, not the number of times I go church every week.
Jesus is my redemption, not the amount of hours or strength I put into serving Jesus. haha.

haha. I don't really know what's the link of why I said all those things but what I'm saying is that, Jesus is my everything. It's all about Jesus.

haha. That day I was just reading the bible and I saw something.

Psalm 68:12-13 (NKJV)
12 "Kings of armies flee, they flee, and she who remains at home divides the spoil.
13 Though you lie down among the sheepfolds, you will be like the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold."

Psalm 68:13 (Amplified Bible)
Though you [the slackers] may lie among the sheepfolds [in slothful ease, yet for Israel] the wings of a dove are covered with silver, its pinions excessively green with gold [are trophies taken from the enemy].

haha. What I saw was, as you remain in the presence of God, as you just lie down with the Shepherd and enjoy His presence, victory by Jesus' blood would be enforced, the glory of Jesus would adorn you. :D

haha. On Sunday pastor preached about the secret of Caleb. What I received is the different spirit that Caleb had. A spirit that sees things differently and dare to be different. A spirit that sees problems and giants as bread. A spirit that sees what God says and not what the natural eyes see. And yes Lord! I thank You for such a spirit in me. Thank You Jesus. :D

haha. I realised I ended up talking to Jesus instead. hehe. I had FUN though. Much more fun than anything. hehe.

Oh ya. Suddenly thought of something.

Proverbs 12:27
The lazy man does not roast what he took in hunting, but dilligence is man's precious possession.

That day I was reading this verse and I thought of why talk about roasting? Hmm... Then what I received is to filter everything we read in the bible through the cross of Jesus (at the cross Jesus was roasted by God's wrath). haha.

haha. Yes Lord. I shall not be ashame of the gospel of Christ. I shall not be ashamed to be a Jesus-addict. :D I'm not gonna hold back now~ hehe. *sing song* lols.

Daniel 6:3 (Amplified)
Then this Daniel was distinguished above the presidents and the satraps because an excellent spirit was in him, and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

It's the spirit that matters. Changes are from inside out. Ask God for a spirit of excellence and you would see Him work through you. :D

Oh ya. That day as I was talking to a princess, Jesus said something to us. We were talking about works and grace. I've never seen it this way-- because when we talk about works and grace, I would tend to think of what we do or do not.

But that day Jesus said, it's not really about what you do, but where you place your trust in. Do you place your trust in what you do or in the finished work of Christ, in the love of God for you? You would know because when you are fighting for victory (self-effort), it becomes burdensome. But when you are fighting from victory (finished work), it is enjoyment and fun. :D

Had a revelation that day. A very simple revelation. haha.








Confidence is when you believe the heart Jesus has for you; the heart of love. Believe in His love for you. :D

Lets let the romance begin, let the love flow~ haha.

Blessings!
Jesus loves me & He is mighty to save. :D