Monday, August 21, 2006

Jesus is GOOD. :D

haha. We're standing on higher grounds. Made for greater things. Loved by the greatest Love; the Source of love. haha.

Crowned with glory and honor, we're never the same again. :D Because Jesus loves me, I am where I am today. I thank God for great destiny. I thank God for favor. I thank God for great things He's doing in my life. :D

I must say it again and I will always say that I live and breathe by the grace of God. I might not have it all together on the outside. I might not always be obedient. But I thank You Jesus that You love me enough to correct me! hehe. And I thank You that You always believe the best of me. :D

I thank You that You made me worthy by Your blood. I thank You for Your finished work. hehe. Feel so blessed! *loved* hehe.

haha. I feel Jesus is telling me again and again that, He loves me and made me for great things. hehe. You know sometimes Jesus tell me about certain things but I'll like, errr... don't do it or go the other way? haha. Would you feel condemned if that happens? haha. Don't ever man! haha.

Because Jesus is saying again and again that the call He has for you in your life, noone else can live it for you; He wouldn't make a second you to lead that life He meant for you.

Mistakes that you make in life, even a time of disobedient would not stop God from using you.

You see in the story of Jonah, even though Jonah was disobedient to God at first; not wanting to go to Nineveh, God didn't say, "Oh! You don't wanna listen to me is it? Okay. You BURN!". haha. *drama ah. hehe.* That didn't happen!

But instead Jesus loved Jonah more than enough to correct him and even use him again. :D

Jonah 3:1-3
1 Now the word of the LORD came to Jonah the second time, saying,
2 "Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city, and preach to it the message that I tell you."
3 So Jonah arose and went to Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city, a three-day journey in extent.

And the next chapter shows about how is God like.

Jonah 4:2
... for I know that You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm.

The above is part of the conversation/complaint of Jonah to God. haha.

Jesus is a merciful God. A God of many chances.

Proverbs 3:11-12
11 My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD,
Nor detest His correction;
12 For whom the LORD loves He corrects,
Just as a father the son in whom he delights.

He corrects you because He believes the best of you and wants you to live to your fullest potential. :D

1 Corinthians 13:7-8 (Amplified Bible)
7 Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening].
8 Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end].

Then Who is Love?

1 John 4:8-10
8 He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love.
9 In this the love of God was made manifest (displayed) where we are concerned: in that God sent His Son, the only begotten or [f]unique [Son], into the world so that we might live through Him.
10 In this is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation (the atoning sacrifice) for our sins.

Hey hey hey! God is love! And He believes the BEST in you, the BEST of you. hehe.

Even in the new testament, there's a picture for that:

Mark 16:14-15
14 Later He appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and He rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen Him after He had risen.
15 And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

You see, after Jesus corrected them, He asked them to go into all the world and preach the gospel! hehe.

Okay. I want to clear this idea of like, God send sickness and disease or anything bad to teach people lessons! Oh please! haha. All these dirty things ain't of God! No condemnation if you're sick or anything but know that it's never God's will for you because the bible says, "By Jesus' stripes you were healed." And God is on your side; for you! :D

Okay so you might ask, "Then how does God correct us?"

My answer, "By His Word."

You want scriptures for that? hehe. Even if you say No, I'll still show it. haha. Praise Jesus. He gave me the grace to find the verse. Thank You Jesus. :D

2 Timothy 3:16 (Amplified Bible)
Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action),

2 Timothy 3:14-17 (Message Bible)
14-17 But don't let it faze you. Stick with what you learned and believed, sure of the integrity of your teachers—why, you took in the sacred Scriptures with your mother's milk! There's nothing like the written Word of God for showing you the way to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another—showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God's way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.

hehe. Praise Jesus yea. :D

I love what pastor shared today ((sunday)) and on thursday bible study. Pastor shared a lil about correction. That when God or leaders correct you, it's not you that he's against but he's correcting your actions because he believe you can do much better; because he believes the best of you, all because HE loves you. :D

See God as a good God and that's giving glory to God; to Jesus. :D

Jesus is King.
He always will be.
Jesus LOVES me. :D