Tuesday, August 08, 2006

IN Christ.

(: I was writing a card for my friend and I was ministered. haha. It's a cute garfield card that I bought! hehe. And the words were like ...

"I know things are tough right now, but jus remember... (open card) Every flower that ever bloomed had to go through a whole lot of dirt to get there!".

haha. I must say, I didn't buy the card because of the words but because it's GARFIELD! haha. No, it's not me who love garfield. It's my friend. haha. And as I was writing a lil message for her, I realised something ... haha.

You are THE flower & Jesus went through a whole lot of dirt at the cross to get you where you are. haha.

And you know where you are now? You're in Christ! In the promised land! haha. You are seated far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name to be named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come, IN Christ.

Ephesians 1:20-21 (NKJV)
20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

Ephesians 2:4-6 (NKJV)
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

It's not because I am so great that's why Jesus saved me. It's because His love is so great. Lean and bang on His love that faileth not. :D He loved me with an everlasting love. For the bible tells me so~ Jesus is King and King is cool~ haha.


You were appointed to be in Him even before you were born.

Ephesians 1:4 (AMP)
Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love.


Jesus went through hell to let you enjoy all the blessings He has in stored for you.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (NKJV)
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (AMP)
For our sake He made Christ [virtually] to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in and through Him we might become [endued with, viewed as being in, and examples of] the righteousness of God [what we ought to be, approved and acceptable and in right relationship with Him, by His goodness].

Jesus, I thank You that You love me. hehe. You're King of my life, King of my heart. Thank You! *BIG SMILE* Your love faileth not.