Thursday, July 27, 2006

Daddy loves lil margaret

hehe. Daddy lovely, thank You for undeserved favor. Daddy, thank You for loving me unconditionally. Daddy, Daddy, thank You for amusing me even with the slightest thing in life. Daddy wonderous, thank You for being so patient and loving towards me. Daddy magnificent, thank You for Jesus. I thank You that because Jesus went through all the pain, lil margaret can now enjoy all the gain. :D

haha. Daddy loves margaret dearly and always. Never will once Daddy turn His face against margaret because Jesus lovely made all things possible by His blood. That today margaret doesn't need to see nor go through the down side of life. :D

Daddy, thank You for placing lovely people all around me to show me Your awesome love for me through them. Daddy, I thank You for You, for Love, for Hope, for Everything - Jesus. :D

Daddy God is awesome and He is gentle and kind. haha. He's BIG yet He's gentle. He's powerful yet He's compassionate. He's all wise yet He humbled Himself. This is my Jesus and my Jesus loves and saves. :D

For Your love is better than wine.
For Your love is better than life.

All undeserved, unearned, not worked for.
Never the same with You in my life.
I don't have to try, I don't have to cry but because You love, You gave. :D
I'll sing praises to You, all the days of my life. yeah! haha.

I ride on this love wave You have for me. The high tide of love and passion that never lowers down even when I grumble and was nasty towards You.
For You know what's best for me and I REST the rest of faith. haha!
This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. :D