Monday, June 26, 2006

First Day

haha. Today is first day of term 2! haha. Praise Jesus. Had a great day today. haha.

Just now I was thinking, "Hmm.. Didn't really enjoy skool much today. Is my day gonna end like this? blah!!". haha. Then I went to have my blessed shower and Daddy really blessed me tremendously. haha.

I wanna give thanks to Daddy for good grades for BD presentation as well as LIT. haha. I got 46/100 for my LIT test. haha. Yea. I failed. keke. But I still wanna give thanks to Daddy. Was a lil affected when I got the results. But I remembered what coach shared bout Romans 5:10 from the Amplified bible. *still meditating on it.* haha. And I realised I'm high above all these, in Christ. I really didn't want a test result to spoil my day. haha.

Then the last lesson of the day was BD! haha. When the tutor said he wanna tell us our grades for last term's presentation, in my heart I just said to Daddy, "man! Not again!". haha. If you didn't know, I thought I really screwed up my last term's BD presentation. haha. But you know what? Daddy did exceedingly abundantly above all I ask or think. haha. I thought I would get like 50 or 60 plus? But praise God! I got 70 plus!! Woohoo! Really is favor and glory of Jesus. haha.

Daddy is cool. hehe. I really love the company of children. haha. I think I wanna be a mummy. hehe. Not sure bout being a housewife. But I would really love to just raise up the lil champions of Daddy God. haha. I realy enjoyed myself at the nursery yesterday. Daddy really blessed my time there. Thank You Jesus. haha. Daddy, thank You for the love u've placed in my heart for children. Thank You for the desire You've set in my heart. :D

haha. I wanna share some revelations. lols. God is cool! And He loves u! haha. Was reading Psalm 18. And it really blessed me. Do read. haha. I pray that Daddy will give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ. Amen. hehe.

Enjoy~
Blessings!
Jesus loves u dearly
I am my Beloved's, and His desire is toward me.