Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thank You Jesus

haha. God is good, all the time. :D

Really a lot of favor! Today I got to serve holy comm to the congregation! haha. Got to be in charge and prepare the table. Nothing to boast bout except in Christ. haha. Really undeserved. :D

I shall continue to expect good from Daddy. :D

Oh ya! Favor favor! I managed to finish 28 of my proj surveys! *big smile!* haha. So much favor with bros and sis in Christ. Help me do surveys, help me ask friends to do.

Thanks princess siling.

Thanks prince des.

Thanks princess rach (siling's sis).

Thanks bros and sis for taking time to fill up the survey forms! :D

I pray for double portion of blessings over all areas of ur life! Not because I'm good (like duh! haha), not because you're good but because Jesus is good and powerful! :D

Thank You Jesus. :D!

Jesus, thank You for favor. I really thought I couldn't finish. I was even troubled. But You were and You still are always here. Always stretching out Your hands, so eagerly to help me. Always faithful.
Jesus, margaret will continue to expect great things to come. I really know that You have greater things than these for me. haha.
Jesus, teach me, guide me, lead me. :D
I am full of faith! I am full of wisdom! I am full of goodness! Cause Jesus is in me! Jesus is faith! Jesus is wisdom! Jesus is goodness! :D Full of Jesus! Yeah! :D There's nothing good in me apart from You. :D


Jesus, I need You.
Jesus, I thank You. haha.
I am my Beloved's.