Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nothing w/o Christ.

haha. I thank God for great leaders and great teachers of the Word. haha. Jesus, thank You for loving me. :D

Jesus is so faithful. Big Dad is so faithful. Holy Spirit is so faithful. :D

I'm just enjoying this secret life with Jesus. I realised like some day ago that the life I have with Jesus is really secret life. haha. Because it's really different for each person. haha. It's really no formula. No one can tell you what he/she does and you copy wholesale. I can guarantee you that cos I tried. haha. It's a relationship! haha. It's really going with the flow cos Holy Spirit is in you! He teaches you all things! haha.

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you[a] are the temple of the living God. As God has said:
" I will dwell in them
And walk among them.
I will be their God,
And they shall be My people."[b]

John 14:26-27
26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. 27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

I'm learning to lean on Jesus and His love for me. I'm learning to just cast my cares to Jesus. Don't wanna play that kite flying game. haha. Release the cares to Jesus already, think I'm okay then take it back again. Kinda weird right. haha.

Jesus, thank You for working IN me.

haha. Really praise God cos He is so faithful. I don't wanna lean on my feelings. Don't wanna rejoice because of circumstances but to rejoice in Jesus. :D

Start enjoying that secret life with Him yea. He's so eager to enjoy that time with YOU! haha.


Big Dad loves lil margaret dearly. :D
I am my Beloved's.