Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jesus came for me!

Beloved, expect good! EXPECT! haha. I've said this so many times. lols.
Even when you fail, come to Daddy.

Hebrews 4:14-16
14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. 15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Mercy = not getting the bad things I do deserve.
Grace = undeserved favor, getting the good things I don't deserve.

haha. Even when you blow it, you're still in Daddy's safe arms. :) Children of God CANNOT lose their salvation. haha.

John 10:28-30
28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. 30 I and My Father are one."

You can read about this very nice article at Daily Bread for today! :)

Romans 4:5-8
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, 6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:
7 " Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin."[a]

Maybe some of you would ask, "He justifies the ungodly, on what ground?" haha. On the ground of Jesus' shed blood! Expect good because Jesus died for you! Jesus paid for all the sins u committed! Don't punish yourself. Jesus came for you so that you can enjoy! haha.

1 Timothy 6:17
Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.

Psalm 103:1-5
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!

2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:

3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.


Psalm 68:19
Blessed be the Lord,
Who daily loads us with benefits,
The God of our salvation! Selah


I expect good things to happen, not because I did/do/going to do good but because Jesus died for me! I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Thank You Jesus! :)


Enjoying His undeserved favor! :D
Blessed be Thy Name.