Monday, February 20, 2006

Cool Stuff :)

So cool! Daddy showed me a few things. :D Let's look at:

Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void, *
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

*When I confess (agreeing with what Daddy says) the Word of Daddy, a picture of me returning Daddy His Word, it accomplishes what pleases Daddy! It accomplishes what is said in the Word of God! Woohoo! So cool!! Thank You Jesus!


Judges 14:6
And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he tore the lion apart as one would have torn apart a young goat, though he had nothing in his hand. But he did not tell his father or his mother what he had done.

I can have nothing but when I have the LORD, I can do all things! I have all things!
The Holy Spirit came to give me a victorious life because Jesus paid for it! Victory comes from and by the Holy Spirit. It is not about what I have in my hand and of course not by what I accomplish with my hands (self-effort)!


Jeremiah 17:7-8
7 "Blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD,
And whose hope is the LORD.
8 For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear[a] when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit.

Blessed am I who trusts in the LORD, whose hope is the LORD. Because Jesus died for me, I am the righteousness of God in Christ! Trust the finished work of Jesus. :)
Like a camel, keep drinking from the Word of God! Keep listening to sermons! With reference to:

Romans 10:17 (NASB)
So faith comes from (A)hearing, and hearing by (B)the word of Christ.

Cross references:
A. Romans 10:17 : Gal 3:2, 5
B. Romans 10:17 : Col 3:16


And even when the world fears, looking at what's happening on earth, I will not fear because I am established in righteousness (Isaiah 54:14)!

Isaiah 54:14
In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.

And because I am so established in faith righteousness, when problems come, it'll be like water off a duck's back. :)
Even when people are lacking, I will NOT lack! With reference to:

Jeremiah 23:4
I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,: says the LORD.


Romans 4:5-8
5 But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, 6 just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works:
7 "Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
And whose sins are covered;
8 Blessed is the man to whom the LORD shall not impute sin."[a]

Blessed am I to whom the LORD shall not impute sin! Though my actions are not perfect, Daddy ou-me; never, certainly not, not at all, by no means, impute sin on me! Blessed am I!

Faith that is accounted for righteousness is that I believe on Him who justifies (make righteous) the ungodly.
This is all because Daddy made Jesus who knew no sin to be sin for me, that I might become the righteousness of God in Christ! (2 Corinthians 5:21)

Jesus was made to be sin for me when He knew and did no sin. I am made the righteousness of God in Christ though I did no righteousness! Jesus is my Representative! Daddy blesses and loves me like Jesus! In Christ, I am Daddy's righteousness! As Christ is, so am I in this world! (1 John 4:17)

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their righteousness is from Me," **
Says the LORD.

**My righteousness is from Daddy!

Daniel 9:24
" Seventy weeks[a] are determined
For your people and for your holy city,
To finish the transgression,
To make an end of[b] sins,
To make reconciliation for iniquity,
To bring in everlasting righteousness,
To seal up vision and prophecy,
And to anoint the Most Holy.

Jesus came to give me an everlasting righteousness!

And I believe the last line of Daniel 9:24 (NKJV), and to anoint the Most Holy. is linked to:

Luke 4:18-19
18 " The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,[a]
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;
19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD."[b]


Daniel 9:24 (NASB)
"Seventy (A)weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to (B)make atonement for iniquity, to bring in (C)everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.

Cross references:
A. Daniel 9:24 : Lev 25:8; Num 14:34; Ezek 4:5, 6
B. Daniel 9:24 : 2 Chr 29:24; Is 53:10; Rom 5:10
C. Daniel 9:24 : Is 51:6, 8; 56:1; Jer 23:5, 6; Rom 3:21, 22


Blessings!
I am my Beloved's