Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On Victory Ground

Woohoo! Got thing to share! Praise Jesus! haha. Just now bro wayne asked me bout the revelation I had bout having won our victory 2000 years ago. haha. I kinda explained a lil to him 'cos I didn't have the full picture but Daddy is SO good. He revealed it to me! haha.

ALL glory to Jesus. haha.

I'm in the world but I'm not of the world. I'm a new creation, not of the old adam that brought offense and death but of the new Man, Christ! ;) Failure is not part of heaven, not part of Jesus. Failure is of the world, it's of this fallen nature.

John 15:19
If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

John 17:14
have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.

And Jesus had redeemed me from this fallen earth, from the curses and placed me in Him and He in me. Therefore i'm on victory ground. It's a gift! A divine exchange and nothing I do can pluck me out of this victorious ground cos it's paid by Jesus.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.

2 Corinthians 5:21
For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Romans 5:17
For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ.)

haha. Righteousness is a gift! You don't deserve it yet you still get it cause the Giver loves you so much! And He's the One who paid for the gift and the price of the gift is His only begotten Son. ;)
Being righteousness-conscious will allow that zoe-life of the Spirit to be experienced by your body! Woohoo! :D

Therefore, EXPECT good despite and inspite of what you do/did/going to do cause you're now in Christ. Loved and blessed like Christ. ;)

Thank You Jesus for I am the righteousness of God in Christ! My sins and my lawless deeds Daddy remembers no more 'cos it was all bore at the cross! Now Daddy sees me and blesses me like Christ Jesus. :D


Just now i was worrying bout some stuff and Daddy is so good! He kept reminding me to not let my heart be troubled neither let it be afraid. haha. I always see Daddy with so much blessings for me, flowing through the pipes of undeserved favor but whenever i worry, i squeeze the pipe.

And Daddy in heaven will be like, "AIYAH!! Stuck again!" and He'll tell me, "Don worry baby, don worry. My blessings are kinda stucked 'cos you're worrying. I'm trying to squeeze the blessings through but your worries are squeezing and holding so tightly onto the pipe." haha.

Thank God for Jesus. haha. Because Daddy loves. That's why He doesn't want us to worry. ;) Even the revelation bout victory, I got it when I stop worrying. haha. Daddy is always supplying, always faithful but our worries always hinder the way. STOP WORRYING! haha.


Blessed be Thy Name.
I am my Beloved's