Tuesday, February 28, 2006

He gives

HELLO!! haha. Been some time since i last blogged! I miss blogging!! haha. Ahhh!!! *Screams* Let me getting myself together first. lols.

Okay. I'm done. haha. Anyway, I'm having my exams. So cool. Seriously if you were to ask me in the natural, I would tell you I don't really know what i wrote on the exam scripts. lols. Had Financial Management(FM) paper on Monday and Electronic Commerce Management(ECM) paper today. I literally laid hands on my paper *sounds so funny when I think back. lols.* 'cos i really don't know what's going on! lols.

But you know what? Victory is already won 2000 years ago when Jesus died on the cross, for me.

Romans 8:32,37
32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?
37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Love what Coach shared, >> God will turn our results to be exceedingly abundantly well no matter how we did in the natural, let's expect supernatural results amen! <<

It's not about what i did/do/going to do but it's about what Christ had done for me!

Ephesians 1:20-21
20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

haha. So cool. I'm listening to sermon and pastor say, Daddy gave us richly all things to enjoy!

1 Timothy 6:17
Command those who are rich in this present age not to be haughty, nor to trust in uncertain riches but in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.

haha. We as children of God are here to enjoy! Everything you do, just enjoy! haha.

I listened to the sermon, "Grace Flows In Worry-Free Areas Of Your Life". It's so good! The grace is always there, always flowing! Don't worry 'cos when u worry, u squeeze the pipe of grace that's flowing! haha.


I was reading my email and I came across what Sean shared some time ago, >> I remember that there was a year, Pastor told the church that " If you would just believe that God is good, and that he has so much to give...you will surely receive much". <<

All we need to do is to believe! Simple right? haha. Believer believes! ;)

haha. I love reading the bible. It's fun! Shall share verses that I read yesterday.

2 Corinthians 2:14-15
14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. 15 For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.

haha. I like these verses! haha. In Christ we always have victory! And we're the fragrance of Christ to all! Isn't it great? haha. As Christ is, so are we in this world. :D


Today I was thinking.... Are the ocean and sea really blue? I'm not too sure but if you were to ask me, i would say NO. haha. Cos the water we drink and bathe with also not blue what. It's transparent yet like a mirror. lols. Shall tell you what I see. ;)

The blue of the sea/ocean is the reflection of the sky! haha. And the water is like the Word of God, the Holy Spirit. The blue of the sky typifies grace, beautiful Jesus in heaven. haha.

And the sky is filled with clouds that are white!! White typifies righteousness! Not righteousness by works or the law but the heavenly righteousness; Jesus, God's kind of righteousness!

Romans 3:21-26
21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all[a] who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Everytime when we look at the Word of God, we always see our heavenly Jesus and we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord. (2 Corinthians 3:18)

The Holy Spirit is the one doing the transformation! All we need to do is to behold Jesus! ;)

Will be back soon! keke.

Blessings!
Daddy is KING! ;)