Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ask and you shall receive!

haha. Hello! lols. Today is cool! Yesterday also cool! Everyday, very cool! haha. Okay. I really wanna thank Jesus for undeserved favor. Daddy, I thank You that You made Jesus who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Christ. haha.

Yesterday Pastor Darren shared at the campus meeting and I think what he shared is really cool. haha. He talked bout wisdom and stuff. But what really caught me was a statement that he made -- "grace is for you to receive". I don't know if these are the exact words but this is what i received.

Many a times for me, I love formula. haha. And Daddy is so good. I mean time and again He place leaders in my life to remind me that it's a relationship I have with Him, not a formula. haha. Grace can't be understood. Grace can't be conjured up. Grace can only be received! haha.

Romans 5:17
For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life throught the One, Jesus Christ.)

haha. Did you see the word RECEIVE? haha. I read this verse a number of times. I even heard sermons about this verse, that the receive there is a continual receiving but it didn't really register in me till yesterday when pastor mentioned it. Thank God for great leaders and teachers of the Word. :D

At that moment, it's like the room just lit up. *ding* haha. It's like, yuan lai ru ci! haha. I can't try to understand grace. I can't try to formulate it. I can only receive it! Yeah! haha. So cool! That is so Daddy. 'Cause it means that I can only sit back, relax and receive. haha. No worries, no stress. Don't have to work for it. :D

John 16:24
"Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Matthew 7:7-8
7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8 "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

haha. The following verses in matthew 7 are also very beautiful. But I just wanna make a point here. It's so easy to receive. It's just simply by opening your mouth and ask. haha.

I really love John 16:24 a lot cos it just shows Jesus' heart for us. Ask and you will receive. You don't see small prints that says "blah blah blah". He put it simply -- ask, and you will receive. So like my Jesus. So sweet and so loving. :D

Anyway, both John 16:24 and Matthew 7:7-8 is Jesus talking. :D

Daddy, I just wanna thank You for Jesus. So undeserved. I can't work for it. I can only receive. :D

haha. Continue to ask yea. Daddy has got loads to give. Only scared you don't have room enough to contain it. haha. So much! hehe. Share share ah! lols.


Blessings!
Romantic Jesus loves me.
I am my Beloved's.