Monday, May 22, 2006

BIG Dad

haha. Hello Beloved! I feel so blessed! I really feel the overflow. Jesus is so good. Daddy just loves me so much loh.

Jesus, margaret don't wanna ever stop trusting in Your love for me. I don't ever wanna stop resting in Your love for me. Jesus, I know Your love for me faileth not and I know You will never leave me nor forsake me. haha.

You know at times when I see how people grow with the Lord, grow in the knowledge of the Word, at times I just felt that I'm left at the same spot, doing the same thing. And at the moment, I just forgot that Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship. Christianity isn't bout what's right or wrong but it's about the person Jesus.

I'm just a kid! :D

I'm listening to the song, Dive by Steven Curtis Chapman. Everytime when I listen to this song I just feel like dancing and swimming! haha. Swim swim swim! haha!

BIG Dad loves me! :D

I'm feeling high! High on Jesus. haha. Really feel so blessed and I thank Daddy for favor with everyone. I didn't deserve it but Daddy still give it to me. haha. I like what pastor shared bout Adam and Eve and the Eden garden. haha. Daddy could have said everything also cannot eat except 1 tree but Daddy is so generous! Daddy gave them everything to eat except that 1 tree. hehe.

Daddy, I don't ever wanna take Your love for granted. I thank You for Holy Friend in me! :D

I'm here to talk bout family! haha. Daddy, I thank You for blessed family life.

I believe what pastor said is so real. Daddy wanna prosper and bless our families. You know nothing that concerns you doesn't concerns Daddy. Nothing in your life is considered irrelevant to Daddy. :D

For myself, family is very important to me. And Daddy, I know You can do something bout everything in my life. :D If something is bothering you, know that if it concerns you, it concerns Daddy. And Daddy will perfect that which concerns you! :D

Psalm 138:8
The LORD will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy , O LORD, endures forever, do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

2 Timothy 1:8-10
8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord. nor of me His prisoner, but share with me in the sufferings for the gospel according to the power of God,
9 who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began,
10 but has now been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Jesus Christ, who has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.

Ephesians 1:3-6
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,
4 just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love,
5 having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will,
6 to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved.

haha. God is good. I had fun typing the verses. lols.

Daddy, thank You for undeserved favor. Thank You that You love me so much. :D Thank You that You made Jesus who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Christ. haha.

I would never wanna live a day like I'm without a Big Dad who loves me dearly. :D Daddy, Thank You so much for everything. :D


BIG Dad loves me.
Daddy is good, ALL the time. :D