Monday, June 19, 2006

Precious to Jesus

haha. I thank God for spiritual leaders and leaders who really love the flock. haha. Daddy, I thank You for Jesus. :D

Proverbs 18:4
The words of a man's mouth are deep waters;
The wellspring of wisdom is a flowing brook.

Wanna share a lil that I saw when I read the bible the other day. Correct me if I'm wrong. haha.

Was reading Exodus 33:12-23. What caught me the other day was verse 20, But He said, "You cannot see My face; for no man shall see Me, and live."
In the past, the children of Israel couldn't see Daddy's face but praise God! Today we can behold Jesus face to face. haha. Okay. What I received was that, the holiness of Daddy would burn us in the past however today it's on our side! In the past if they see God's face, they would die and when they die it's end of story. But today as we behold Jesus, we die to self! And we live to Christ. haha. That's what I received. :D

Galatians 2:20
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Last Saturday we had fun at East Coast! Woohoo! lols. Praise God.

As we were walking back to Marine Cove, Ruby shared with me and told me how much she enjoyed herself. And something that she told me just stayed with me. haha. She quoted something that Pastor Prince once said before. That the real winner is the one who enjoys herself during the game. Which is so real. I mean when you enjoy yourself, the fun and joy you get is immeasurable. haha.

haha. I don't know about you but for me, I will sometimes just come to Jesus and COMPLAINT! haha. I realised I didn't quarrel with Him 'cos it takes 2 to quarrel. haha. So i actually complained to Him whenever I'm really upset. And Coach shared with me something which is very precious. That, everytime after I complaint, don't just walk away thinking that no one loves me, acting like Daddy don't care. But just take some time to quiet myself down and let Him tell me how much He loves me. haha.

It's really the love of God that'll bring us far. And it is His love that has brought me this far. Continue to soak in His love. :D

In His worth.
Experience His love.
I am my Beloved's.