Monday, June 12, 2006

Come as you are

haha. This is what Daddy told me. Many a times i try to appear strong, appear bold in Daddy's presence when I'm actually breaking down on the inside. haha. It's kinda dumb when you think bout it cos it's not as if Daddy can't see your heart or know how you're feeling. haha. So, ya. I think it's really very real when He just told me, come as you are.

haha. You don't have to go shopping for new clothes. You don't have to go for etiquette classes, blah blah. haha. Isn't it cool? I mean He's the greatest of all. He is the King of kings, the Lord of lords. Yet He just want us to come to Him as we are. haha.

Hebrews 4:14-16
14 Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
15 For we do not have a High Pries who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

Jesus, I thank You that in Your presence I find grace and mercy. Jesus, I thank You that in Your presence I find rest and love. I thank You that in Your presence I find hope. Jesus, I thank You for Your love and presence in my life. haha.

haha. So, lets just come as you are. :D


Loved very much by King Papa.
Big Dad loves me.
Jesus came, for me. :D