Monday, July 10, 2006

Amazing grace

haha. Praise the Lord. I was reading big bro Desmond's blog and he talked bout the faith those people in this simple and beautiful village/island have in their idols. haha. *Des, I wanted to tag you bout this but I think it exceeded the word limit so I'm blogging it now! haha.*

Really praise God and I believe that the people in the village/island would be saved in Jesus' name! Amen. haha.

It's really amazing how Daddy God painted this picture in my heart and how He just whisper into my ears the good news, the love He has for my mum and my family. haha. I used to be so pissed off when I see my mum spending so much time reading those books about idol, talking to others bout idol, etc. haha.

But now when I see her doing that, talking to others about her idol and stuff, I just smile. Because I know one day she will be holding on to that same phone, using that same and even greater faith proclaiming the goodness of Jesus in her life to her friends. Telling the world how much and how great the love of God is for them. haha. It's just so amazing how far the Lord has brought me. Thank You Jesus. :D

haha. Daddy God, thank You for the joy and love You have for me. I thank You that You place me at the right place, at the right time, with the right people.
Daddy, thank You for divine favor and protection upon all that chance upon this post. I believe it's not coincidence. It's God-incidence. hehe.
Daddy, I thank You and I thank You. :D

Jesus loves and Jesus gives.
Jesus, my all in all. :D