Thursday, July 06, 2006

Brother Eng Kee!

Hey Bro Eng Kee, I just wanna take this chance to thank Daddy God for you! haha. You're booking in tomorrow! Boohoohoo~ haha. But yea! No worries! Papa and Jesus is always there for you, protecting and loving you! haha.

Bro, thanks for being there, being you. haha. You're my home-going khaki, my nursery serving khaki. haha. Really thank Daddy God for you. haha. It's really God-incident that we're in the same team for nursery and of course, in the same care group! Woohoo. haha.

You've been so sweet. haha. Taking MRT with me though bus would be faster for you. You're really a big brother to me. Thank God. haha. And yeap! You are a blessing wherever you go! And where you are, there the church is. Not sure if that's scriptural but yea, think you get what I mean. haha. Jesus is there wherever you are. hehe.

Blessings blessings. :D

Oh ya! Must meet when you book out k. *Spikey head* haha. Daddy loves you MOST. haha.

Sweet right. One whole post for you. HAHA!


Daddy loves.
Daddy gives.
I am Daddy's. :D