Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Jesus is cool!

Oh yeah! I'm blogging now! Praise the Lord! haha. I really thank Daddy God for joy and love. haha!

Daddy God, I thank You for undeserved favor to enjoy the process Lord. THANK YOU JESUS! haha. Daddy has been so telling me to enjoy. Enjoy the process ... Enjoy. haha. Yes Lord, I thank You for Jesus. I thank You that You are the King of my house. haha.

Man! I have so much to write!! haha. I really thank Daddy God for Jesus' finished work on the cross that today, there's no more condemnation, there's no more accusation, there's no more curses. Only blessings and blessings more abundantly. haha. Life and life more abundantly! haha.

Daddy, I thank You that You make me smile and laugh. :D Daddy, thank You that in Your presence I would not need any defense. I would not need to put up a brave front. I thank You that we are sharing this intimate relationship. hehe!

haha. Okay. I don't feel like blogging already though I said I have a lot to write. =x haha. Shall be back again when I feel like. Praise the Lord for daily provision. :D Jesus, I thank You.

Love love,
Jesus loves me & you! :D