Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Don't try. ;)

haha. I'm in school now!! hehe. Didn't go for first lesson. hehe.

Daddy, though I feel the pain and it seems so real. I thank You that Your Word says, by HIS stripes I am healed. :D I qalal the natural and thank You for the finished work. :D

hee. Just want to share a lil. Today I woke up and received sms from princess. Then I heard Daddy tell me, "Don't try. Just be, 'cause you are." haha. I'm not sure if it's a voice. Think it's more of a knowing on the inside. haha.

I was just trying and trying. haha. And I thank Daddy God for placing leaders in my life; to speak life into me, to remind me and bring me back to Jesus. Thank You Jesus. :D

Margaret, time to relax and let Daddy's super abounding undeserved favor to flow. :D Think it's really really time to look at things from the heaven point of view. ;)

Don't try to be conscious of Jesus, just be.
Don't try to be happy, just be.
Don't try to love people, just love.
Don't try to fellowship with God, just fellowship.
Don't try, don't try.

haha. All these are our portion. All these are the privileges we enjoy because Jesus is our big Brother. You don't try to be righteous because in Christ you are righteous. You don't have to try to be happy because in Christ you are happy. You don't try to be rich because in Christ you are rich. You don't try to be special and unique because in Christ you are special and unique. You don't try to have fellowship with God because in Christ you enjoy this fellowship with Daddy God.

The bold word is Don't try. haha. Stop trying to get to somewhere you already are at. Stop trying to have something you already have.

Why not try giving thanks instead. :D

Love love.
Unique & called for greatness.