Monday, July 24, 2006

An Apple. :D

haha. Okay. I kind of retyped this post a few times. I'm used to talking and typing to someone. Now that I'm blogging, I don't know who am I talking to. So I don't know what tone to use. haha! Funny. lols. Daddy, I thank You that I am Jesus-conscious.

Daddy God, I thank You for brother desmond, Lord. I thank You for spiritual and loving leaders. I thank You for a teachable heart. I thank You for leaders that love me enough to correct me and they love me more than enough to be there for me! haha.

Daddy God, I thank You for Siling, Bokky, Ruby, Zhen Ling, blessed princess Cai Hua and every blessed princesses in my life. I thank You that You've blessed me with this sisterhood that I share with them. That because this is a relationship You've given me, I would not need to worry nor care because You would be the One maintaining it and making all things good. haha! Daddy, I thank You that You placed people around me to bless me and to love me.

Daddy, I thank You for brothers in my life. Thank You Jesus. :D

Daddy, I thank You for leaders. haha. I thank You for Love. I thank You for Hope. I thank You for Righteousness. I thank You Lord. I thank You for relationships that never ends. I thank You Lord.

haha. I'm an apple! A red apple! haha. I saw this picture today or is it last night, I forgot. haha. I'm like a red apple, so red on the outside with white flesh on the inside. It is like the blood of Jesus that covers and blesses me, so red and beautiful. And my inside is made so white, pure, clean and righteous that the Holy Spirit can dwell on the inside of me. haha. I'm an apple! haha. Apple of Daddy's eyes. hehe. I'm sure I'm one apple that Daddy loves most. hehe.

Daddy, I thank You that christain life was never meant to be a stand-alone life. Because there is always a gang of brothers and sisters who are there to love and spend time with me. haha. Thank You Jesus. :D

Daddy, thank You that You are so BIG in my consciousness. I thank You that You are so magnified in my life. Daddy, I thank You that Your goodness is hitting my life left, right, center, from every corner. Jesus, I thank You that You are faithful and true. Thy name is Faithful :D

Jesus loves me. :D
REJOICE!