Monday, July 31, 2006

So Blessed!

haha. Praise the Lord. Feel so blessed.

Daddy, I thank You for favor. I thank You that You gave me this privilege to be part of Your beloveds' lives. I thank You that You have blessed me and is continuing to bless me so abundantly each day. :D

haha. Yesterday I went for Children's Church ASG and I was really blessed by what was shared by pastor chin and a sister who received the long service award. Praise the Lord! haha.

As the sister was sharing, Daddy just flash back memories of how I used to so enjoy serving Him, out of the fullness and the overflow He has given me. haha.
Those feelings just came back to me -- How I just love the children because Daddy so loves me. Because of the fullness I felt in my heart, I can't help but want to pour it out to the lil champions! haha.

Thank You Lord that You are working IN me, through me. haha. I just feel so so blessed.

I forgot who but someone shared bout feeling the dryness of serving. haha! It's like, so meant for me! lols. *Blessed* The person said something like, "When you feel serving becomes so mundane and dry, don't just give up and just leave the ministry like this. Why not stay on and see what blessings Daddy would bring out of it?". haha.

My part is simply to rest and receive, His part is to do the miracle. :D

The sharings of yesterday and and what pastor prince preached today ((sunday)) really blessed me. haha. Pastor talked about a few things. But I would just like to share on one that really touched my heart and I really feel that Daddy is talking to me bout it. :D

Matthew 19:29 (NASB)
"And (AB)everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or farms for My name's sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life.

Mark 10:29-31 (NKJV)
29 So Jesus answered and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, there is no one who has left house or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or lands, for My sake and the gospel's

30 "who shall not receive a hundredfold now in this time - houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with presecutions - and in the age to come, eternal life.

31"But many who are first will be last, and the last, first."

haha. Feel so blessed when pastor shared about this. That when I serve the Lord, I would not need to worry if I have spent enough time with my family. But when I give my time to Jesus, Jesus can take the lil that I have and multiply it back to me, exceedingly abundantly above all I ask or think. hehe. Daddy would not shortchange anyone! Daddy is debtor to NO man. haha. :D

Thank You Lord.
Thank You for Your presence in my life.
It makes a world of difference to my world. :D
Loves.

Woohoo! Time to orh orh ((sleep)) already. :D
Blessings to all because Jesus is King.