Sunday, August 06, 2006

I open my heart to You.

haha. I saw a blogskins with a super cute picture!! SO cute can! haha. http://blogskins.com/info/101337

haha. Wanted to change my template. But I don't really like background to be white. haha. But yeap. It's so cute! haha. Anyone wanna make a cute blogskin for me? hehe. Tomorrow I'm gonna go nursery and get blessed! haha. Praise Jesus.

When I got home yesterday ((friday)), I wanted to blog but was kind of sleepy so I gave up. haha.

Thursday as I was walking home, I was like thinking about stuff, talking to Jesus, etc. I was feeling like, life is a bit normal now? haha. Like life is not as exciting as before. Then I heard a voice on the inside like, "hmm... like very long never trust Daddy God for things le." haha. Then I went like, "But I thought I just trust and thank God that I am righteous that I got everything already what. Why still must ask?" haha.

About 2 weeks ago ...

I asked about, "why must we ask Daddy to bless us even when Daddy knows what we want and that He is all wise so He should know what and how to bless us?" haha. Didn't really ask anyone about it. Hmm... I THINK I asked Jesus but I'm not sure. haha.

Then yesterday I asked des and charis bout it. Shall summarise and talk about what I received. hehe.

It's simply the fun and joy of asking and seeing Daddy bring things come to pass. That even when I seek the blessings of Daddy, I would meet Him.

Don't feel condemned when you ask God to bless you because when you ask Him to bless you, you would meet Him. Don't think that you would change your focus to want things instead of Him because when you ask Him for blessings, it's Him you'll meet and seek. Because you will see His faithfulness and know that He's always there with you.

And, who says if God just keep blessing you without you asking, you would look to Him? haha. Daddy would never place you in a place where you would not need Him. (quoted from steve).

It is our privilege as children of the Most High God to ask Him for blessings. Don't be afraid to ask. Don't be afraid to expect. Keep asking and keep expecting because it is your blood bought right and privilege to blessings and answered prayer! Jesus paid the price for answered prayers and gave the purchased deed to the blessed (us) when He died on the cross.

Pray expecting Him to answered because Jesus is your righteousness.

Jesus would not intrude into your life to bless you. He would not force you to be blessed. Place your trust in Him and open your heart to Him. Let Him make a difference in your life. :D

Daddy, I thank You for emotions and feelings. :D I thank You that Your love for my faileth not. Despite my feelings, I know that You would never leave me nor forsake me. I thank You that You are my righteousness and nothing I do can stop You from love me.
Daddy, I thank You that You secure my heart. :D Yes Dad, with every attack, I know I would only grow stronger and closer to You. Oh~ How I love this fellowship and communion I share with You.

Margaret - the girl whom Jesus loves and desires greatly. :D