Friday, August 11, 2006

.Blessed

haha. Just now I was trying to blog but to no avail as you can see there's no other post for today besides this. haha.

So I decided to explore other ppl's blog. haha. I clicked on bokky's blog and wanted to read her oolllddddeeerrr posts. haha. Then very interesting you know. Cos I clicked her archives for December 2005 then the blogskin changed! haha. So I decided to explore and see if mine would change. But it didn't. :( haha.

haha. But no worries! No sad sad cos I started reading my own posts from the past! haha.

That day I read guan's blog and she was saying she did that and how she realised she've grown. And as I was reading that post of hers, I was telling myself one day I'll go read my older posts too. hehe. And that "one day" is today! haha.

I love the simplicity and the joy that I had *and still having* when I blogged in the past. To just see Christ and Christ alone exalted. haha. I didn't read finish everything. Realised it's kind of long. haha. I got stucked at Decemeber 2005. Will start on January 2006, some other day. haha.

I really believe that the hunger I had and still having for Jesus is not of myself but it's God-given. Thank God for placing anointed leaders in my life to remind me that. haha.

Because I still remember it was coach han who told me that my hunger for Jesus is God-given. And on that very day before I met him, I was struggling, thinking that I have to maintain that hunger I have for Jesus. When actually the hunger is from Him and He will maintain & fill it up. haha. Thank You Jesus.

To be frank, sometimes when I see people around me grow, I will stop and ask myself, "Have I grown?" haha.

But I realised and I thank God that the blessings and the anointing of God upon me are increasing each day. That the path of the just will shine ever brighter unto the perfect day. :D Daddy always improve. His blessings are ever greater. :D

Jesus, I thank You that You bless me more than I can ever ask or think. That this year will the best year of my life! haha.


-------------------

Really want to share about what pastor preach on sunday as well as yesterday. And not to forget what coach han shared on tuesday night. I'm so blessed by all the sharing. That everytime when I hear a sermon, I see Jesus in a new light and I know Him more and more. :D


I love what pastor lian shared on sunday. She shared about looking to God and what does it actually means to look to God. :D

What I received after I talked to HK at nursery that sunday was to hold on to His Word and His promises. That even when things ain't going smoothly, don't give up because Jesus is true to His Word and the promises of God in Christ are yes, and in Christ amen. haha.

Pastor started by using music and dance movements as illustration. That we can only flow smoothly with the movements if the music is right. And it's simply a picture of right believing (music) produces right living (dance movement). haha. It's not about what we do on the outside but it's really about what we believe on the inside.

Listen and keep on listening for faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of Christ. *Romans 10:17*

I believe if you want breakthroughs, it starts from your imagination/heart. That when you have a right picture in your heart, it would break forth into your circumstances.

For out of the abundance of heart, the mouth speaketh.

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Woo!! I love to share. haha. Was so coped up, thinking and scared to say the wrong things but I believe all that I set my hands to do shall prosper because I am the righteousness of God in Christ. haha. Even when I do make mistake, I depend on Daddy's undeserved favor. Favor that is undeserved, unearned, unmerited. :D I believe I will grow, even through corrections. :D hehe. Thank You Jesus.

haha. Start listening to sermons that exalt Jesus. Read the bible and see the goodness of God. That Jesus goes about doing good, healing all who are oppressed. *Acts 10:38*. God is a GOOD God. You see. Even the word good & God is so close. haha.

Okay. And pastor lian also touched a lil about tithing. That we tithe because we know God loves us and He will take care of us. This is really so precious to me. Because sometimes I will tithe, worried. But you know what? When you honor God with your tithe, knowing that His love for you faileth not, Daddy will put on His garang armor and do everything to make sure money will swim/fly/run/zoom to you. haha.


ALL BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU!!

Don't try to make Him love you cos He already does. Just receive His love for you. :D

And from that service, I received that I don't depend on my works but on the mercy of God, on Jesus. Jesus and His finished work alone. haha.

I know week in week out pastor has been preaching about it. But it's really different when you know it in the head and when you believe it in the heart. When crunch time comes, it's really what you believe in YOUR heart that matters. haha.

Ohhh~ How Jesus loves me so. haha.


Then comes tuesday's Praise & Worship night! Woohoo! haha.

Coach shared that we're already blessed. Not waiting to be blessed, not going to be blessed but ALREADY blessED. haha. And it's not because we have LV bag, Dior wallet, Chanel sunglasses though we are blessed with it. haha. But because Jesus died on the cross 2000 years ago that today, you and I can boldly say that we are in right standing with God because of Jesus' finished work.

And yeap. Coach shared about Making.A.Difference as well. That there must be an inward transformation first then will there be an outward demostration. Believe, believe that you're already blessed because of Jesus' finished work.

Whatever things that you do, be it big or small, will make a difference in people's life. Be it as simple as giving up your seat to an old man, saying thank you to the waitress, you are making a difference. haha. Start small. :D And soon you'll see yourself touching people's lives, knowing that because God first made a difference in your life.

And whatever that you give, the portion you had may seem subtracted or divided but know that it is more blessed to give than to receive from people.

Proverbs 11:24-25
24 There is one who scatters yet increases more; and there is one who withholds more than is right, but it leads to poverty.
25 The generous soul will be made rich, and he who waters will be watered himself.

I think the verses above really speak for finances. :D


Then is yesterday's bible study. haha.

Pastor Lawrence preached about something simple yet very very powerful. The grace of God.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

haha. I have all things by the grace of God. The favor that is unearned, unmerited, undeserved. haha. Even when I blow it, I can still experience and expect the goodness of God because Daddy God deals with me according to His grace; undeserved favor.

John 1:14
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

haha. Don't depend on your works nor your deeds. Depend solely on the grace of God. haha.

Luke 18:9-14
9 Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
10 "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, 'God, I thank You that I am not like other men - extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this tax collector.
12 I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I possess.'
13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!'
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

haha. If you've read the verses, you would realise the contrast. One, the pharisee, comes with the mentality and dependence on his good works and charitable deeds. While the other, the tax collector, came with only one dependence, the mercy of God. haha. However the one who humbled himself and depended on God's mercy went away justified and exalted.

haha. We come into the Father's presence solely by grace. :D
Woo. And God's favor will make on good looking. haha. *Genesis 39:2-6*

haha. Okay. This is like the longest post this year. lols. More to come. HAHA!

Margaret depends on Jesus' favor &
Rest in Jesus' love. :D

Blessings~

P.S.:It takes God to make you finish reading this. haha! Surely the Lord is with you. lols.