Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!

Daddy's hand is upon this nation & she shall continue to prosper because Jesus is Lord of this country. :D

Margy thank God for a peaceful and harmonious Singapore. :D

Jesus loves margaret the most-est. haha.


haha. Yesterday's poly cluster event was really cool. We played some games, coach shared the Word and then we had praise & worship. :D

And I realised, during the praise & worship, I really let loose and praise Jesus. haha. It really felt so good. haha. Then after the event, coach sat me down and talked to me.

He asked me bout the night and I told him that I really had fun because I really let loose and just praise Jesus. Then he asked a question that I didn't have the answer to. haha. He asked me, "Why?". haha. He asked me what made me let loose, praise Jesus and have fun. Was it the games, the Word, the praise & worship or what? haha.

To be frank, I was a lil stunned. Because no one asked me this question before. haha. And at that point, to me it's like, let loose then let loose loh. Have fun then have fun loh. haha. It's more of like because I want to have fun & let loose that's why I had fun & let loose? haha.

But after talking to coach, I realised, it's the Word of God that sets me free. It's the Word of God that sozo me. I shall know the truth (Jesus) and the truth (Jesus) shall set me free. And who the Son sets free is free indeed. It's the Word of God that made me realised that when I come to worship Jesus, I come not with the mentality to beg Him for blessings but because I'm already blessed. *cool right? haha.*

Hmm.. It's really time to stop thinking whether doing this is right or doing that is wrong. But to realised that the will of God in my life is for me to rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Jesus' heart is really for me to enjoy life and be happy. Everyday He thinks of nothing but ME and how He can pop surprises in my life to just put a smile on my face. :))

Jesus, I thank You that You love me and kabad me.

Jesus always go the extra mile. That though He had already made me righteous but He don't just stop there but He gave me His Holy Spirit to constantly remind me of my righteousness in Christ when I forget. Thank You Jesus.

My life belongs to You & You alone. :D

Jesus' finished work, Jesus' sacrifice on the cross made everything possible.

Hebrews 10:10, 12-14
10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God,
13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool.
14 For by one offereing He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

Let God arise and all His enemies will scatter. Thank You Jesus.
Jesus' one sacrifice avails for all, forever. Thank You Jesus.

Even if I'm doing the stupidest thing and make the wrong-est move in life, I know Jesus still loves me. haha.

Haha. After so long, I realised that it's really not about knowing the bible from cover to cover. It's really not about what I do. It's about what I believe and who I say Jesus is. It's no point being able to quote so many verses (though knowing the verses is good & I must agree it is because the Word gives life but) if I don't know that Jesus loves me.

JESUS, my heart can smile because You love me and You love me best. haha.

End of the day, it is really Jesus that matters. My mind can't comprehen it, no it can't but I know and I know You are all I need. All because You love me. I wouldn't try Lord, I wouldn't even try. But I let You love me the way You know best.

Jesus, I might not know how or why or (blah blah blah) but I don't care. Jesus, I thank You and I just rest in You & Your everlasting love for me. :D

Just now I was reading someone's blog and he was talking about Singapore and that he wishes Singapore happy birthday, etc. But it really amazes me how he talk like he's talking to a person, about a person when he is actually talking about Singapore. haha. Okay. Like a bit no link here but I don't care. lols.

Jesus loves me MOST. :D
Your love for me changes my world. :D