Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm having fun. :D

I soar on high on the wings of my Savior.

I believe in the favor of God upon my life.

I enjoy preferential treatment because I am the child of the Most High God.

I expect great things to happen to me because Jesus loves me.

I rest in the finished work of Jesus.

I believe in the salvation of all men. It's in the bible. It's the Savior's desire.

I believe Jesus died and rose again & today is sitting at the right hand of Daddy God Almighty.

I enjoy the favor and blessings and love that Daddy shower upon Jesus.

I rest & I rest in the finished work of Jesus & the everlasting love of my Abba Father.


haha. Okay. I had fun typing. Hope you had fun reading. hehe.

Jesus loves you dearly. And do you know that you mean The world to Jesus? He came and died for you. Believe and receive. It is finished. Victory is won, salvation is secured, life is to be enjoyed. :D

Woo. Jesus, I rest in YOU. hehe.

Jesus loves me.
I am The world to Jesus. :D