Wednesday, August 16, 2006

On favor ground I stand.

haha. Despite all, I believe I'm standing on favor ground and great things are coming my way! hehe. People are waiting to bless me because I am the child of the Most High God. Favor is upon me. Blessings are coming from all directions. :D

haha. This morning I slipped and nearly fell when alighting the bus. But thank God Jesus caught me. hehe.

Then I was late for my paper. Didn't miss much though cause my God didn't shortchange me. haha. But to be very frank, in the train my heart is like pounding so hard! haha. Thank God for elevators in school. lols.

Then when I was doing the paper, I got so tensed up and it just felt like dark clouds are hovering over me. haha.
But yes Lord, I believe in Your favor. I believe I'm standing on favored ground. And I thank You for assuring me and thank You for Your Shalom Peace that surpasses all understanding. lols.

I received letter saying I didn't pay school fees. Boohoohoo! haha.

BIG blessings are coming my way. :D

My God is greater than all and He loves me. :D

Jesus, You put a smile on my face, a skip to my step. Loves. :D