Sunday, October 01, 2006

Jesus my King

haha. I can't use enough words to describe what an awesome night I had. What an awesome praise & worship session I enjoyed. To just jump, to scream, shout and sing your lungs out for Jesus; to the King of kings, the Lord of lords. haha.

haha. It is just so awesome to just come into Daddy's presence to just worship Him. To just love Him and enjoy His awesome love for me. haha. Jesus is just so AWESOME. haha. I think this is the don't know how many times I used the word "awesome" but yeap. That's the word I'll use. haha.

Wow. Pastor released the word of a new portion of favor into my life. So cool. Daddy, I receive it in Jesus' name. Amen. hehe.

haha. We're all made for greater things than what we're doing now. I'm made for greater things than what I'm doing now. hehe.

Daddy, I thank You that You give me friends, sisters and brothers to enjoy. Thank You Lord. I believe in Your love for me. :D

Now I rest, in Your arms of Love. Hugs.
Jesus, I thank You for enjoyment. I thank You for love. I thank You that You made all things easy and enjoyable for me. Precious. Love You.

Lets start to personalise the Love that Daddy has for us. So much so that He gave His precious Son for us. haha. Lets magnify God, lets magnify Love. haha.

Jesus, thank You for an awesome time of sharing by Pauline. :D

When we magnify Jesus, magnify Love (because God is Love 1 John 4:8), all our problems just become strangely dim.

As pauline was sharing, I just got reminded of something that Jesus revealed to me before.

You know when you magnify the picture of a person, there might be a small blemish that you would notice in the picture of the person's face. And the bigger the picture is being magnified, the bigger the blemish becomes.
But Jesus is different. The bigger you magnify Him in your consciousness, the more you would see His beauty and glory. hehe.

Lets just be real with our DaddyGod and run to Him when you have trouble. He wouldn't turn you away because Jesus' blood has brought you near, forever. :D

Rest rest. Jesus loves me.