Monday, August 28, 2006

YOUTH! I'm loving it~ haha.

Oh Jesus! I love being a youth! haha. *SUPER BIG SMILE* hehe.

Been wanting to share this but didn't really got the chance or maybe just because I didn't know how to put it into words bah. hehe. I LOVE BEING A YOUTH!

Let me repeat:: I LOVE BEING A YYOOUUTTTTHHHHH~

haha. All the things we do. All the jumpings, all the vibrancy, all the enthusiasm, just for Jesus and Jesus alone. haha. Jesus is a young God! haha. He's full of energy! Full of LIFE! haha. He loves to party. haha. He loves to dance. hehe. Loves to see me enjoy. Loves to see me smile! haha.

I love Jesus! haha.

I really thank Daddy God for Campus Ministry. I really thank Daddy God for making me a youth! haha.

You know around 2 weeks back, these thoughts came to me before I go to bed::

Maybe I haven't been in a boy-girl relationship too long or what but I kind of felt like BGR is a bit complicated. haha. And Jesus just dropped this in me; this love that I suddenly have for being a YOUTH and part of the COOLEST youth minsitry around; CAMPUS MINISTRY! haha. I just love the fact that we're all seeing one another as brothers and sisters. And the love that we share is just so pure if I can put it that way. haha.

Of course I'm not saying I don't look at cute guys k. I'm a red-blooded woman, every inch of me. haha. Like how pastor say he's a red-blooded man. haha. But does looking at cute guys got anything to do with being red-blooded? haha. I don't care. hehe.

Anyway, ya loh. Nothing wrong with having crushes, feeling this guy or that is cute. Certainly nothing wrong and no condemnation man. But surely these guys can't fill the hunger and void we have on the inside. The void that only God's love can fill and satisfy to the overflowing. haha.

SO COOL! I love being a youth! haha. And yeap. I love this season that I'm in. haha. And yeap. I know Daddy God will make me love all the seasons I'm in. hehe.

hehe. Anyway, talking about cute guys. Dedication time! haha.

OHH!! I just love all the cutiies! haha.

I love cute and handsome Zacheus. His sweet looks, blacky hair and blacky pupil that are just so cute. He's such a sweetie pie. Oohh. Jesus, just bless him abundantly like never before. Bless him with all the cutiie toys he likes, let him grow up to be such a man of God. :D

I love sweetie and handsome Marcus. He's such a sweetheart!! He hugs me like a zillion times. haha. Okay, that's like too much. lols. But he's SO sweett!! He hugs me when I asked for one. Oohh. He just melts my heart loh. SO sweet and lovely.

Daddy, bless him abundantly Lord. Guard his heart and make him feel Your love so real. Growing up to be a man of God, such a gentleman. haha.

You know he's so cute! haha. I think I was just telling him, "Marcus, you're so sweet (or was it cute or did I tell him I love him? haha. either one. haha!)" Then he asked me, "Why?" I didn't know like what or how to say it but I just said, "Because I see Jesus in you!" And he gave me this sweet shy smile. OooHh~ Doesn't that melt your heart. I mean a 3-year old actually knows, understands and feels God's love so real and tangible leh! Praise Jesus. haha.

Last dedication for today is to Leora! haha. I don't know why but her face keep popping into my mind. Jesus, bless this sweetiepie's heart. Let her grow up in Your ways. Let her feel Your love so real. Guard her heart for she is SO precious to You. Bless her Lord, bless her. Just because You love her dearly. She's such a princess of God. :D

Jesus, I thank You for all the lives You've allowed me to be part of. And I just love being there for the sweethearts. They're just so precious to You loh. haha.

I LOVE BEING A YOUTH! haha. I really believe this is the best time to give your life and time to Jesus, to live your dreams in Him. haha. Do not despise your youth for the Lord had called you from your mother's womb. While you were yet formed, He had fashioned your days, for you, to be wonderful and glorious in Christ. :D Your life can only be full and satisfied when Jesus is in it. Satisfaction is of the Lord. :D

Jesus is doing MIGHTY things in our midst. And I'm so glad I'm part of it! And Jesus has great things in store for me. Just for me, just because He loves me.

My mighty God saves. :D
Jesus adores ME. haha.