Monday, November 27, 2006

:)

Oh my. I wanna share because everytime when I share, it's like planting the seed, the Word of God into my heart even deeper. :D

Reminding myself again, Daddy, I thank You that You are doing a great and mighty work in my life. I might not know how, when, what, where, who, but I choose to rest in You. Yes Dad, lets walk together. haha. Secure me in Your Love Dad. I rest and depend on You because again and again You show Yourself dependable and loving. hehe.

Love what pastor shared on sunday. You know sometimes when we wanna share the gospel with our friends and tell them that God heals, God prospers, we feel like hypocrites because we're feeling unwell at that moment, because we only have 5 cents in our wallet at that moment. haha.

But you know what? You're not lying, you're not a hypocrite when you declare that God heals and prospers because you are declaring what the Word of God says. The Word that says, "Daddy supplies all our need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus". The Word that says, "By His stripes I was healed". And that's the truth. Circumstances can change. Economy can change. Weather can change. Fashion can change but the Word of God changes not.

Psalm 89:34
My covenant I will not break, nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips.

Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades. But the word of our God stands forever.

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

The definition of hypocrisy is acting like someone you are not; hypocrisy is acting like a sinner when God has made you righteous.

Lets start agreeing with what the Word of God (Jesus) says and walk with Him. haha. Love what Rev. Joe Purcell shared at BS 2 weeks ago as well. If God says something, it's only polite to agree with it. haha. Like so cool can. haha. It's only polite to agree. haha.

Okay. Wanna share what Daddy told me sometime ago. haha.

You know sometimes in life you meet people who disappoint, judge or even hurt you. And over some time your heart might put up "fences" to make sure that you don't get hurt. You don't dare to love again because you don't want to get hurt. You don't dare to be open again because you don't want to be judged.

But you know what? You don't have to fear. You don't have to put up "fences", you don't have to isolate yourself. Because Daddy is mighty to save. haha. He is really is! Daddy is a wise Dad. He gives you favor with everyone you meet but the favor comes with protection.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Do you know sufficient (G714) in Greek means::

1. to be possessed of unfailing strength
(a) to be strong, to suffice, to be enough to defend, ward off
(b) to be satisfied, to be contented

haha. When you're strong in yourself, Daddy want to but He can't protect you. Daddy didn't ask you to enjoy the weakness and wallow in it but in the midst of your weakness, know that His Hand is mighty to save. His Hand is strong and able to place that favor and blessing upon you even when you are in that valley.

Selah. ((: