Sunday, November 12, 2006

RANDom..

Today's sermon left me with one thing - the God-shaped void that can only be filled by God's love; where nothing else can do. It was no coincidence that I actually bumped into a blog yesterday talking about the same thing. ;)

Jesus' love broke through and broke all the defenses. Jesus, a Savior unto me, I humble myself at Your feet. Your love broke through those tiredness within.

Humility isn't knowing nothing and being nothing but it's simply knowing that Jesus is everything.


Creation showed the mighty power of God's word.
The law showed the righteousness of God.
The Cross (His Redemption) showed God's love and His mighty power to save with His Righteousness.


When men say they love you, sometimes it's mere words. But when Jesus said He loves you, He stretched out His hands & died for you.


For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ (from John 1:17)

You can give from afar but you can't love and hug without coming near. Notice truth is on the side of grace not law. :D

You can give without loving but you can't love without giving.

from John 3:16
For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

haha. So beautiful. He gave His Best so that I would not perish but have everlasting life.

from 1 John 5:11-12
For God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. For he who has the Son has life.

Only grace can show you God's love, Jesus. The Son was full of grace and truth (from John 1:14).

Jesus loves me, this I know.
For the bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong,
We are blessed for He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
For the bible tells me so.

Selah with You.