Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Father's Love

OH MY GOD!! This is so beautiful!! If I can spam everyone in the world I would do it. =x haha.

Really praise Jesus and bless the darling hearts of the people who took the time to film this and uploaded this online for all to watch. I really appreciate you, whoever you are. DaddyGod bless you so abundantly. Abundance in every area of your life. Amen. hehe.

And yeap Dad. Thanks for right place right time that brother wayne showed me this link. OH MY!!! EVERYONE PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK! lols.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIDeI_UMK2I&mode=related&search=

I think it's really precious when all that I see in this is the Love of my Father, my Daddy who loves me so much. Not mixed with religiousity, not mixed with traditions. Just truths. Truths about His love that would set me free, that would set you free.

So amazing what the Love of God can do. So amazing that no words would be enough to explain, to narrate. It just gives you power to face the fights of life. haha.

I believe DaddyGod's love is THE answer to the heart cry of everyone out there. Whether you know Jesus or you don't, I believe that's the heart cry in each and everyone of us. haha.

We can search for all eternity long and find, there is none like You. The power of Your love just amazes me again and again. In awe of Your love. Your majestic love.

We can search for all eternity, we can do all kinds of things trying to fill up that void but it can only be satisfied by His awesome love.

I don't have to juggle and do stunning tricks to make Him love me.
I don't need to have it all together to let Him love and die for me (Romans 5:5-8).
You are already accepted in the Beloved. (Ephesians 1:6)
Just praying in tongues without Love wouldn't cut it. Just giving and serving without Love wouldn't cut it. (Read 1 Corinthians 13) When all else fails you, Love wouldn't.
And God is Love. Jesus is Love. (1 John 4:8)

He really believes the best of YOU.
Really He did and He still does.
He believed the best of YOU and went to the cross for YOU.
He believed and loved YOU to conquer the grave for YOU.

Oh my. Jesus, just let me stand in awe of You, of Your love for me every day, every moment of my life. Jesus, all You've desired for me is good and GOOD. Nothing less than what's best would You give me.

Daddy who did not spare His own Son but delivered Him up for us all (me, you), how shall He not with Him (Jesus) also freely give us all things? - Romans 8:32

Let the Father love you to wholeness. DaddyGod is never like your earthly dad. Your earthly dad is nowhere near Him. DaddyGod - He's THE Best.

So filled. SO satisfied. Only Your love can do. Only Your love will do.
Read Psalm 139. It is So beautiful. If you know the Father's heart, you would know what true satisfaction is.

Only Jesus can show you this Love. Only Jesus can and Jesus will.

Oh my. My Jesus Loves me so. haha.
Selah