Thursday, February 08, 2007

Simple things that make simple Me smile

haha. Smile. I feel a smile in my heart, a smile on my face. haha. One touch of Jesus can make me smile. :)) It's really not what I do but Daddy just managed to put that smile on my face when I least expected it. haha.

I don't know what I have been feeling recently and I also don't wanna care. lols. It's kinda mind-bothering (did I get this right? haha. anyways.) to figure out everything. haha.

haha. Daddy showed me simple things like, religiosity wouldn't help us inherit His promises and blessings. haha. By grace we had been saved through faith. haha. When I read that just now, suddenly I thought like, "Hmm.. Faith seems like just a door we need to walk through."

Faith is like a door we walk through. It doesn't make things happen if I can put it this way but it's already done. Faith just let us get to the place where the blessings already are. haha. (Daddy help me say it better) It's like, the room is already filled with all the blessings and promises (by grace) and when you believe Daddy (have faith), you simply walk through the door, into the room of blessings.

Our faith didn't make God do things for us. It's already done. :))

Was listening to sermons by Jackie Pullinger . She shared a lot of really good stuff but what stayed with me was that,
"God didn't wait for me to change. He came and died for me."

It is so beautiful. Really. Once again I saw the Love of Daddy for me. Jesus believed the Best of me when He hung there on the cross. He knew that I would come home one day. He just believed the best of me. He did and He still does.

Jesus believes the best of you too. You don't have to prove yourself to Him. He really believe the best of you. He has seen the worst of you (and much more of me) yet He still loves us. He didn't wait for me to change. He believe me to the end of time. haha. And He believes in you too. Loves~

*Big smile* Margy feels loved. :))

haha. I wanna be who Daddy made me to be. I don't wanna live under the shadow of someone else. I wanna live the life that DaddyGod wrote for me. The journey where there's only me and Him. hehe.

Daddy showed me something very beautiful also. Because Multiply is a great place (free publicity. haha), I get to read really great posts sharing bout Jesus and yeap. That day I added a sister who I don't know yet. haha. Yet when I was leaving a message for her, I called her sis~ Then I saw it.

It doesn't matter if I know the person or if I have met him/her face to face but because of Jesus, because he/she is in Christ, we are a FAMILY. Where colors and language don't matter anymore. Where only Jesus is the center of our lives. Because Jesus came and died for us we are a family. haha. Beautiful right. At least it is to me. lols.

haha. Okay. Had fun.

My God loves me.
And He loves you too. ((:

Margy~ loved by Jesus.

Happiness is where You are.
And You are always here with me. :))