Thursday, January 25, 2007

Those Who Trust in Daddy Would Not be Put to Shame

I'm gonna share something very real, at least for me. haha.

Okay. What happened is this. My friend sent me some stuff about an upcoming test. She was nice in some sense but I just felt like it's not ethical? haha. And yes, I've decided not to open the stuff she sent me because I've decided to trust DaddyGod.

Nothing and noone would stand a chance to get the glory and praises for my excellent grades. No, not even myself or my revision but Daddy alone. haha. :)

Then when I was in the shower, I caught this revelation and because I just felt so convicted, in me I just went, "Yes! Amen!", telling myself that I would surely blog about this because Yes! I believe it.

But you know what? Once I stepped out of my shower, into my room and sms-ed my friend about my trust in Daddy, I started to waver le. Thinking it's kind of foolish! haha.

You know once I've decided to trust Daddy, this thought just came, "WHAT IF you never do well when you trust Him?"

haha. You know sometimes we say that, "Okay I'll trust Daddy." Then we'll say, "Even if it turns out bad, it's okay." haha. Were you like this? I was. haha. But right there and there, JESUS IS FAITHFUL! haha. He told me, "those who put their trust in Me would not be put to shame!" Hallelujah! haha.

Psalm 22:6-8
6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised by the people.
7 All those who see Me ridicule Me; they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 "He trusted in the LORD, let Him rescue Him; Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!"

At the cross, Jesus was ridiculed by people for His trust in DaddyGod so that today I would not be ridiculed anymore! Daddy would ALWAYS come thru/true for me! And I say ALWAYS!!

Isaiah 54:4-5
4 " Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; for you will forget the shame of your youth, and will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
5 For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

haha. No more a widow because I now have a Husband who takes care of me. And His name is JESUS! He is my Redeemer, He is the God of the WHOLE earth! haha.

I don't need to watch my own back. I don't need to fear that what I trusted God for would not come to past because the Word of God says I would not be ashamed! Hallelujah!

haha. Not only did Jesus made me, He romances me as well. *shy* haha.

I love what Clara shared on her blog about the bamboo story. The part where God says, "Give Me glory by rising as high as you can."

This is so beautiful because Daddy really want us to live an abundant life! When your life is blessed, not small you or me is glorified but JESUS, DADDY would be glorified! Hallelujah!

John 15:7-8
7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
8 By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

By this, Daddy is glorified. By what? By you bearing MUCH fruit. Not many but much! Cannot be counted! haha.

Hey, Daddy really loves us leh. Look at the next verse:

John 16:24
Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.

Who says God is selfish?! haha. Okay. Nobody. lols. He wants YOU to be happy! haha.

2 Corinthians 1:20
For all the promises of God in Him [Christ] are Yes, and in Him [Christ] Amen, to the glory of God through us.

Woohoo!! Daddy, bless my life A LOT A LOT! haha. And let Your name be glorified through my life. People would see and know that FOR SURE Jesus is in my life. :D

haha. Okay. Had fun. Shalom people.

Jesus loves YOU.
Jesus loves margy. :D