Saturday, February 03, 2007

Prayer of A Righteous Man Avails Much

Hey Righteous beloveds! haha. Pray and trust God with me for my family's salvation yea. Because the prayer of a righteous man avails much! haha.

Even A righteous man's prayer avails much~ How much more when we come together and agree? haha.

James 5:16b (NKJV)
The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.

James 5:16b (MSG)
The prayer of a person living right with God is something powerful to be reckoned with.

James 5:16b (NASB)
The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

haha. Praise Jesus. Because of His finished work, I am righteous and because of His blood, when I call, Daddy answers! All because of Jesus! haha.

haha. You know I used to think that, "Oh~ If I've prayed and asked God for my family's salvation, I must be actively trying to invite my parents to church. If not me, who will?" lols.
No, there's nothing wrong with you inviting your parents and friends to church but for me, I feel it's a wrong spirit that I carried when I asked them. And recently I realised, even when I don't do anything outwardly, my prayer avails much.

If you look at James 5:15, it's beautiful. Only saw it just now. :)

James 5:15 (NKJV)
And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

haha. What I saw was that I only need to pray a prayer of faith [having a good opinion of Daddy, knowing that He listens and would do it when I pray] and yes! He would go into action, do it and make it good. haha.

Psalm 31:22 (NKJV)
For I said in my haste, "I am cut off from before Your eyes"; Nevertheless You heard the voice of my supplications when I cried out to You.

Even our faithlessness would not make Daddy turn away from hearing us. :)

Lets enjoy the undeserved favor and love of Daddy. He would really do something about what you prayed for. Rest and let Him lead you. :)

When you don't know what or how, always say a prayer. :)

margy Rest~