Friday, March 02, 2007

(((((:

((((((: Margy again says YES to Your Love and Your care. NO to forms and rituals.
You are who I need. It's no more even a "what" but it's a "who".
And YOUR hands fit well with mine. (((: We belong together. (((:

Only You satisfy. Only You would love when all seems dull. Only You hold on when no one cared. hehe. Because YOU are the One who loved and came and is risen forevermore. ((((:

My experiences in life might not be unique to myself but I truly believe I AM gloriously saved and redeemed.

Margy don't believe in coincidence and so do Daddy! haha. The first post that caught my eyes talked about spending time with God. The first devotion I read just now was talking about having communion with God. The second devotion I read talks about walking with God. haha. Is that coincidence? I don't believe it is because I have a GOD who LOVES me. (((:

Daddy, margy needs You and my Soul knows very well. Because only Jesus satisfies. When the lights are off, You still shine because You are the LIGHT of the world. When all seems boring and dull, You are still excited because You are fun & joy personified.

Jesus, let Your presence overwhelm me. Let Your love songs be my daily bread. haha. Not sure what to put. hehe.

Jesus, Your romance makes my heart beat faster. Your love secures me. You told me I don't have to feel insecure because I am in-the-Secured. (((: Jesus, You are my Lover, You are my Husband; our Spirit are One.

My natural eyes might not see You but We are One in Daddy's eyes. We are Husband and wife. We are Shepherd and sheep. You are Driver, I am passenger. You are Love, I am the loved. (((((:

Only YOU can truly put a smile on my face, and my heart. (((((: Only YOUR presence can satisfy.

Daddy, let it accelerate~~~ hehe.

Loves,
MuchLoved of Jesus. ((((: