Wednesday, April 18, 2007

After 2 days at work...

I must say God is good. haha. Work is okay. Though it seems like a lot of stuff to do, it only seems like. Jesus, thank You for being with me. Thank You for loving me. haha.

This is my first office job and can I say I'm not use to wearing what I wore these 2 days? haha. I threw a pair of shoes away today and I walked around wearing semi-formal with slippers! Woohoo! haha. Not very affected by it because I'm not really enjoying what I wore so I couldn't care much anyway. But DaddyGod is good. haha.

I don't really know how to dress-up for office then just now Dad showed me ways to wear what I already have/wore today. haha. I love colors but sometimes colors don't really seem to fit into the office setting. Or should I say I don't really know how to go about doing it? haha! But woohoo! Free to be ME. More to come Creative Director, Handsome Jesus. haha. As Christ is, so am I! As Jesus is creative and full of ideas, so am I! Loves. hehe.

Jesus, We call what We're doing in the office blessed and fun. Somewhere I can learn and impact lives even in the midst of it. Jesus, burden for You, fun for me (okay. Us). haha! Jesus, thank You for a spirit of excellence. Thank You for loving me and being with me.

Favor.
Sealed with Love.