Friday, April 13, 2007

Updatess...

haha. After my draft suddenly appearing on my Multiply site and me deleting it, I realised that I needed to commit my "time management" to Daddy. And it's so amazing how Daddy actually takes the effort to make sure I am early and that I would not need to rush or even need to take cab to reach wherever I wanna be at a certain time.

I am someone who loves choices because I am very blessed, I have a choice between the humble home with love or a large palace with cold furniture.

I still remember a dream I had some time back. I am someone who always dreamt of living in big houses with long driveways in, with this fountain and a huge garden/grass patch in front of my house. Like this house on this big plot of land, all to myself. haha. Then one night I had this dream of this old man, not that I saw him but I just know a rather old man stays in this big house. And everything in his house is like super sized. Super big comfy cushion. Super big sofa. Big bed, etc etc... You would just now you have stepped into a rich man's place. Yet in that dream, I don't feel the fun or joy. I feel that those furniture are just big but they don't have the love element, that human touch. The old man's sons/daughters, grandsons/granddaughters aren't around to enjoy all these with him. haha. So yeap. Yes, I believe Daddy wanna bless me so much that one big plot of land is no problem man. But lets not rest our confidence and hope in what we have naturally but in Jesus and Him alone.

I like what Dad told me simply about being prosperous and blessed, having the blessings of God... It's either you have it or you don't. You can't work for it. There is no in between nor on the way to having it. And when you have Jesus, you have it. And when you don't have Jesus, you don't have it. No matter how the natural circumstances put it, having Jesus = having it ALL. You can't work to be rich. You can't work to be favored. You can't work to be righteous. You are either rich or you are not. You are either favored or you are not. You are either Righteous or you are not. And when you have Jesus, you have it ALL.

Anyway, back to me who love choices, Daddy showed me that when I choose to go out earlier, I am blessed with the choice to take cab or to take bus/MRT. haha. And I love it this way. I am not forced to take a cab because I'm running late but because Daddy has provided, I have the choice. ((:

And Daddy has been really good at making sure that I'm on time for many times especially for work. Now I want it much more that I would always be early when I meet people as well. (:

That day I was thinking about how I felt the un-peace when I just stubbornly do my own stuff when in me I know it's time to get ready to go out. Then I was thinking why Dad must give the un-peace? Relac a bit lah. haha. Then He just told me, whatever I've committed to Him, He is determined to make it good. Like how it is in Ruth 3:18 "Sit still, my daughter, until you know how the matter will turn out; for the man will not rest until he has concluded the matter this day." haha. When you sit still, the man will not rest.

NASB put it as... "for the man will not rest until he has settled it today." haha. Jesus like my big Brother, my Big Shield (my backing. haha.) would not rest till He ham-tumb the troublemaker in my life, whatever that hinders me from enjoying the High life. haha. Like what pastor lian preached on 1st April, about Daddy's heart for us - how He created/completed everything for us to enjoy and thereby resting with us in all that He created. Yet when adam fell, he forfeited that rest and Daddy had been working ever since then to make sure that our redemption is complete. Not stopping at the blood of bulls and goats but He sent His own Son, making Himself our Redemption.

Daddy, thanks for getting me the job. Daddy, thanks for loving to do things to make me smile. Daddy, thanks for telling me again and again that what I've sowed would not go futile. Daddy, thanks for making the bus come once I reached the bus stop knowing how much I would want a seat, You provided. Daddy, thanks for favor and calmness. Daddy, thanks for correcting and leading. You are my Shepherd and I am the sheepiie of Your pasture. Daddy, thanks for being evident in my life. You work speaks for Your own glory. People would see and can't deny that You are alive. Daddy, thank You for a heart for Jesus.

Daddy, thank You for being You. (:

Daddy taught me a lot of things recently. haha. A life of thanksgiving is a life that flows. haha. Okay. Gonna stop here le because today has been a long day for me and I wanna retreat le. (: Enjoy. More sharing to come. (: