Sunday, April 15, 2007

As Christ is, so am I!

haha. I love what pastor preached today. It was really timely and it's really for me. Daddy confirmed His Word for me. Thanks Dad. (:

I don't know why but yesterday morning when I woke up, I just felt tired or is it drained? Hmm.. I'm not sure of the word to used but I just feel a lil stretched. Like I need a rest (think because I haven't really rest at home the whole week.) This feeling makes me not feel like talking/singing/praying. haha. But I'm not too sure if it's spiritual attack.

Then while walking home from the bus stop last night, I was talking to Dad, asking if it's spiritual attacks. Then it's almost instant that Dad replied, "Can You see Jesus being attacked? You're one with Him. Both of you are on the same level." haha. Immediately I laughed, thinking that it's SO ridiculous/funny that Jesus would be attacked by the wimpy devil. haha.

Then logic came in and said, but it's true that Christians still get attacked spiritually by the devil.

Hmm....

Then today pastor preached about me being as Christ is. We don't need natural circumstances or logic to tell us what we to expect but we put our hope in Jesus.
That the Holy Spirit can only bear witness with the truth because He is the Spirit of Truth. So what's the truth? As Christ is, so are we in the world! haha.

God gave us a blank cheque, all signed with the required Resources all deposited.

1 John 4:17 says,
... as He is, so are we in this world.

But it didn't say as He is what? So I think we can fill in the blank ourselves.

As Christ is ________ , so am I in this world.

haha. Love what I heard again recently. That Jesus is my Passport. Because of Jesus and His finished work, I can enjoy all the fullness of God.

The realisation and the identification of my oneness with Christ. (:
Dad, I rest in Your embrace.