Monday, April 30, 2007

-

DadGod, I thank You for favor. I thank You for favor that is so evident and tangible.
Daddy, I thank You that no weapons formed against me shall prosper. I thank You that You give me power in my words. And I shall love this power that You've given me in my words and eat the fruits thereof.
Daddy, I thank You for confirmation.
Daddy, I thank You for being my very present help.
Daddy, thank You for being a relevant God.
Daddy, thank You for Jesus as my High Priest.
Daddy, I thank You for comfort in this name.
Daddy, I thank You that I am in the world but I'm not of the world. Daddy, I thank You that You are for me among those who help me.
Daddy, I thank You that You've blessed me to be a blessing.
Daddy, I thank You for those treats You've given me.
Daddy, I thank You that this is the day You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I WILL. haha.

I've been enjoying treats from my colleauge so often and it's only my tenth day at work. haha. I've really favored and I don't deem it as natural. It's because of Jesus' presence with me.
Jesus, I thank You for being there with me at the printing area.
Jesus, thank You for carrying those papers for me today.
Jesus, I thank You for taking the bus home with me. Thank You for hearing me sing and rejoice at my voice.

Daddy, thank You for holiday. Thank You for rooms to grow.
Daddy, thank You for superabundant grace.
Daddy I thank You that You've given me a willing heart.
Daddy I thank You for superabundance.

Thank You for being You.

Selah