Sunday, August 19, 2007

A word of Encouragement

Daddy, thanks for being comforting and You did that by sending someone. :)

haha. I wanna share a word of encouragement to CGLs or Ambs who are following up with newcomers and have been inviting them to Arrow or CG. Oh, or maybe you have been inviting your friends as well. hehe.

Today I saw someone that looked like my first CGL. Or maybe it's him! haha. My first CGL was actually Steven. Only attended his CG once though. And the next time I attended was actually after Sean took over.

Could still remember he called me a few times inviting me to CG and Campus. Not sure how many times but I still remember one time, how he called and I was actually out with my ex-boyfriend. Still remember the setting and everything. haha. I was actually near Esplanade with my ex and Steven called. He called to invite me to Campus. And deep in my heart I really really wanted to go. But was with my ex so needed to ask him can go anot.

This part of the story concluded that I didn't go for Campus that week. haha. Didn't go for CG for quite some time as well. But you know what? Till today I can still say that because of his calls, it made a difference to me. I believe he gets to eat of the fruits I'm enjoying as well. :D

It's true that when Daddy wanna bless you, He sends a person. Might be a friend, might be a stranger. Daddy uses a person to touch another.

So yea man. Don't be dishearten just because you aren't really seeing immediate impact/effect on the person you are calling or in contact with because Daddy IS doing something in their hearts. You plant, you water with the Love of God and Daddy would give the increase. And because you are faithful with those whom Daddy put in your hands now, you've made a difference. You would see and eat of the fruits.

haha. Just enjoy and let Jesus love love you. haha.
Daddy IS faithful to lift you up when you are down. :D

hurhur. Jesus is Savior. Jesus is Servant King! woohoo~