Thursday, September 20, 2007

After 1 week & 4 days at work...

DaddyGod, I miss fellowshiping. :'( Daddy, iPod. My shuffle died on me and it's so difficult to get past the day without hearing Your Word. I feel so tired. :(

:) If you ask me how it is at work, I can tell you it's alright. haha. To be frank I had questions about the job; like is this really something God has for me, am I flowing in the gift that God has gifted me with? I hear about how people are liking what they do, how they experience the favor of God at job, I wonder wassup with me? Not that no favor but thoughts just come and question.
Daddy, open my eyes. :)

But I realised, since I've stepped in, why not just trust God for qarah? If this isn't something He has for me, what makes me think that this wouldn't be a spring board for me - for my personal growth, my character development and my walk with Dad? Isn't Daddy bigger than anything else? If Daddy can put the earth in the midst of the whole universe, what's my job or mistakes to Him?

His hands aren't so short that it can't help or reach me. His hands aren't too big that He can't manage the small details that I love. Margy, all things work together for good. It will be and is already GOOD.

I've learnt that small things are cool. We don't need many big things.
Daddy, mould me, cut me. Let me shine for YOUR glory; for Jesus' glory only.

Writing this post is like for me to pour out and encourage myself as the Spirit leads me to write. So, yea. haha.

Margy, just rest and let Daddy love you. Just rest.